Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Eh. The only good ClayFighter was the first one and even then it wasn't very good as a fightan gaem. I loved it because of the characters and funky music, though.

Well they're giving 10-year-old kids in the elementary schools in my area sex-ed classes, so things are pretty fucked up.

Lack of information never stopped anyone from having sex...if anything those discourage kids because it's not forbidden fruit anymore

lightbane

Arcane
tumblr_nk6w232r8A1trhz1fo1_540.jpg

:d1p:
Relevant:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
http://www.othersideentertainment.com/forum/index.php?topic=482.0

I was extremely happy to find this kickstarter and have been promoting it because I am very excited to see it happen, so when the t-shirt addon was announced, I was very interested in getting it, as I did for others such as Star Citizen/Squadron 42!

HOWEVER, as I was just about to bump up my contribution to get the shirt, I noticed this little bit of text: "Comes in sizes S,M,L & XL". Without even so much as an option to pay more to get a larger size (2XL, but I prefer baggy, so 3XL), that counts me out completely. I am REALLY disappointed that my size is discriminated against; I really thought better of you folks.
sad.gif

:patriot:

Caim

Arcane
Wait, aren't regular sizes just bigger in America than in the rest of the world? So what's a S in America is an M in the rest of the world?

He's right though.
I'm skinny as fuck but I still love wearing XXXL sized shirts, I can't stand tight clothing...
Everyone should own at least one shirt that's three Xes too big for them. Just in case.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
I've seen (and held) a 9XL shirt once, but what REALLY surprised were the XS ones. Pretty sure they were just relabelled kiddie clothes, but where there's a market...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom