Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

PsihoKekec

Novice
When you can play Doom on Husqvarna chainsaw (instead of with) it will be a sign that the Endtime is near for the fourth seal was broken.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Don't know why people complain about new Megamind, it looks rad
GFkUgQUXcAAgrDI
GFfQDzxXQAEejtc

dbx

Arcane
Patron
Realistic driving sim fans with full simulation rigs are the second most powerful gamers.

The most powerful ones are the realistic flight sim mofos whose setups are only different from a plane in that it can't take off.
I once knew a couple of guys that were designing and building custom 6DOF flight simulation platform (move on 3 axis and rotation on 3 axis).
One client bought a full replica of a 737 cockpit, 1:1 scale. Shit was huge. And expensive.

The company was sold and now is defunct, but can still find some videos o youtube https://www.youtube.com/@xesasystems/videos

CryptRat

Arcane
Developer
Just 2 days ago I watched the first episode of a cartoon on an official site, not some shabby site, I really liked it and proceeded for the second one, need to make an account, have not watched it yet (not saying I never will but I might, it so much trampled on my interest).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom