Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bethesda fixed Fallout's flaws!

Seboss

Liturgist
It's amusing to see Fallout 3 turn more into Oblivion with Guns with each new preview.

Bethesda, January 2008: "Fallout 3 is nothing like Oblvion with guns !"
Bethesda, August 2008: ".... NOT!"

Raapys

Arcane
Soon they're gonna come up with a revolutionary way to be both good and evil *at the same time*.

Balor

Arcane
Yea, it's called 'spit-personality disorder'.
Well, they cater for for people with ADHD, for people with severe mental retardation... why not cater for those, too?

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Warden said:
Read again, silly, I was talking about you and your fellatio buddy, not the Codex. ;)
I'm not such a cock-sucker as I would like to be. Every time I saw a cock in RL I got a bit freaked out and scared so I couldn't suck it. :cry:
You have an unhealthy fixation on Gaider and fellatios, don't you think? So what if Gaider failed to understand that behind all that crazy and obsessive facade there is a lonely girl who needs a hug? His loss, I say!

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
This topic is now about how much Warden sucks.

I'll go first.

Warden sucks about as much as his mother would suck the cocks of the 120 black dudes she works for, but only if she had a permanent vacuum in her mouth.

MetalCraze

Arcane
Only a true retard will buy this game thus supporting the next sequel by Beth. No exceptions. No excuses.

FrancoTAU

Cipher
Warden is without any hyperbole, the worst active troll on the board. Why are we taking the shim at its word that it is a female? It writes more like a half retarded boy.

Warden

Arbiter
Vault Dweller said:
Warden: "I'm not such a cock-sucker as I would like to be. Every time I saw a cock in RL I got a bit freaked out and scared so I couldn't suck it. :cry: "

But you don't have such problems, do you? You don't discriminate cocks - you just take them in your mouth with lust in your eyes, right? :)

Vault Dweller said:

I never write his name in capital letters. You have quoted someone else.. maybe yourself?

Mareus

Magister
I have been really trying not to participate in these FO3 threads because I always get all riled up, but this last news was just too much. How dumb do you have to be to declare choices and consequences as a retarded feature of the past and another step towards dumbing down process a revolutionary step towards new innovative gaming?! I don't know what pisses me more, Bethseda with their retarded innovation or journalists who eat all the crap Bethseda has been feeding them!

Warden

Arbiter
I never said I'm female, you retard(s). Only people on the Codex could come to the conclusion that you're female AFTER you've stated several times that you're gay and love men.

Mareus

Magister
Warden said:
I never said I'm a female, you retard(s). Only people on the Codex could come to the conclusion that you're female AFTER you've stated several times that you're gay and love men.
Please Warden, stop acting like an idiot. What's with you goddamit? If you hate Bioware so much, fine. But please can you stop mentioning Bioware in every thread you show up? ...

Wait. You can't. It's in your sig. :facepalm:

You are hopeless.

Kraszu

Prophet
Warden said:
I never said I'm female, you retard(s). Only people on the Codex could come to the conclusion that you're female AFTER you've stated several times that you're gay and love men.

Will those damn feminist ever stop they lies?

Warden

Arbiter
Mareus said:
Please Warden, stop acting like an idiot. What's with you goddamit? If you hate Bioware so much, fine. But please can you stop mentioning Bioware in every thread you show up? ...

Wait. You can't. It's in your sig. :facepalm:

You are hopeless.

Says who.. the one who takes part in the Fallout 3/Bethesda discussion number 238.? You're full of ironic shit.

And you're disgrace of Croatia. On the Thanksgiving Day you're spewing your inner stupidity upon me. Gee... Begone, begoone! :D

And say what you will.. but dgaider is now so afraid of me that he doesn't post here anymore. :lol:

Xi

Arcane
"In other news, Todd Howard, of Bethesda Softworks, took a shit today and later determined it would be called Fallout 3. The sequel to an award winning role-playing series."

These guys are the epitome of bad game design, someone needs to be fired.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"I don't get it.. you all seem to hate Fallout 3 so much without having even played it (because it's developed by Bethesda) yet you keep discussing about it like a kid who saw candies and is now begging his mummy to buy it as he WANTS THOSE SWEET CANDIES!"

So... how's your love affair going with BIO? You hate them but all you do is talk about them even a FO thread. LMAO

In essence: Pot. kettle. black.

Warden is the worst troll here. Arguing with him/her/it is a pointless waste of text.

I think it's time to release the douchebag tag.

2lqmqg.gif

Thrasher

Erudite
Just like Oblivion. Sounds like there's hardly any in game roleplaying consequences to your actions.

They want you to do all the roleplaying in your head, rather than have the game reinforce your roleplaying decisions.

That's certainly a lot easier to implement and test.

Makes for a much more boring game though. And much less of a roleplaying game in my eyes. Seems like the total opposite of Fallout/2, where there were MANY roleplaying consequences throughout the games.

Deleted member 7219

Indeed, I'm not expecting any real consequences in Fallout 3. I just watched an interview with the Toddler on Xbox Live where he said if you act evil in towns, the residents will forget about everything after a few days. And he said that as if its a good thing. The interviewer didn't seem to care much, because the majority of his questions were about the weapons and combat.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom