Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bethesda needs to make another Oblivion yo!

There was already a thread about this but anyway it's good enough to deserve another thread.

Sure, Fallout was a whole different level and it was incredible
But it didn't have the visual elegance and mystic mythic elements
That lifted it through excellence and into sheer perfectionism
Transcendence isn't something I'd expect sitting next to computers
I'm supporting the theory that guy trolls Oblivion and the real Oblivion fanboys actually think he's not.

Relay

Educated
You know Bethesda entered the mainstream when they write rap lyrics in the name of Oblivion.

racofer

Thread Incliner
2mxq4w5.jpg

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Will Oblivion's target audience realize a sequel even came out when it's called The Elder Scrolls 5: Hipperjipper? They're going to have to put a sticker on every box that says "the sequel to Oblivion!"

With all the money that Bethesda makes from Fallout and New Vegas and Oblivion and whatnot, it is still not going to change their design philosophies. It will bring in shinier graphics, more famous voice actors and more widespread ad campaigns.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Let's get high and play Oblivion in my apartment dude... I sold my couch though, that cool?

Bring some brews.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Clockwork Knight said:
With that look, I guess he's not inviting his friend over for "brews"

Yeah, it's actually more of a "mom I'm trying to play the xbawks stop asking me to get a job" look.

Well fuck, I can't believe what I just heard.. I was just going to smoke my daily portion of weed, now I'm not sure if I need that. Might lead to a bad trip.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom