Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

BioWare Defends Mass Effect 2's Lack Of Side-Boob.

bat_boro

Arcane
Btw, the third season of Chuck plays the sexy Strahovsky card pretty well - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekoAPxdjanI

Now compare that to Miranda, with that BIG ASS nose and permanent pedosmile

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"The secret of Troika's success."

Any Troika 'success' is so secret as to not even exist... How is Troika doing these days,a dn whats' their next game?

R00fles!

random_encounter

Educated
1zee1kk.jpg

The Ninth Circle said:
bat_boro said:
Who cares, the chick looks better in Chuck anyway
I don't know how they modeled the character after her and it ended up so.. awful looking. There are fanmade faces in DA that look ten times better.

She looks like she doesn't belong. Her face looks much different than other humans, and when she stands next to shep or Jacob (or hell, even Jack) it's really noticeable.

Maybe it's the eyes.

also

MorriganCGI_FA.jpg

Project: Eternity
Miranda is voiced by and supposed to be modeled on actress Yvonne Strahovski:

MirandaLawsonvsYvonneStrahovski.png

yvonne-strahovski-the-25th-annual-william-s-paley-television-festival-an-evening-with-chuck-arrivals-qfZwQG.jpg
miranda-lawson-mass-effect-2-screenshot-character.jpg

I can only guess it's some whacky uncanny valley effect that makes the 3D model look so freaky.

circ

Arcane
Or the fact that it's not a very good likeness.

Real Yvonne = feminine caucasian of some ural extraction.

"clone" = manly looking baboon with almost negroid features. Not to say negroid features are bad, but when thrown in with the rest of it, it ends up looking bad.

Soulforged

Scholar
circ said:
"clone" = manly looking baboon with almost negroid features. Not to say negroid features are bad, but when thrown in with the rest of it, it ends up looking bad.
So you like "manly looking baboon with almost negroid features". So the saying is true, the Codex is for fags.

I don't know how anyone can find her appearance distasteful, except an homosexual of course or a basement child.

Soulforged

Scholar
Clockwork Knight said:
Dead fish stare isn't sexy at all, I don't care what the teevee says
I don't see any dead fish staring at me. Though I suppose there's something that makes you see one in her face, god knows what.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom