Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

BioWare show off new found levels of retardness

shihonage

Subscribe to my OnlyFans
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
It sounds good in theory - faster than navigating Bioware menues.

Yet in reality, shit will be constantly misinterpreted or ignored, because it's hard to keep a calm, monotonous voice in an action game. This isn't chess.

Angthoron

Arcane
All that's left to do is add a paid hotline where the player can talk to the Real Tali at a mere $10 per minute.

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
[Perception]
  • What a piece of shit
    MuleMan14 4 hours ago
    pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
  • @MuleMan14 That's funny, I can't see a mirror around here anywhere.
    Kinectronic 4 hours ago
  • i thought "kinect - You Are the Controller" but why they still holding the Joypad and yell at the screen...?
    miaomlao 22 hours ago
  • @miaomlao Because Kinect can also be used in this manner to extend more traditional games, such as Mass Effect 3.
    Kinectronic 22 hours ago 4
    pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
Top Comments

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
When is it supposed to be released? There is a possibility I'd be playing this .
It gave me laughs. While there is a possibility ME3 would give me laughs too because of Bioware stupidity, it would be more short lasting.

Ermm

Erudite
They should include a sex minigame, and you could voice commands as ''FUCK, BITCH, SLAP HER ASS, SWALLOW IT.''

Then Bioware would certainly make the player feel like a cinematic driving force.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom