Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bla bla bla incline bla bla bla decline. What about beeeewbs?

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Seriously, everyone knows that Twitcher's strong suit is pixeleted BEWBS. Therefore: is the nudity better in Twitcher 3? Or did they go for gay-ass boring romance stuff? Feel free to post screenshot comparisons. For science, of course. Let's have a :obviously: discussion about this very important aspect of gameplay.

EDIT: if a mod is reading this, please add "NSFW" to the title, so people can post, ahem, research material without breaking any Codex rules.

Last edited:

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Whole first chapter, no tits, no ass. Massive fucking:decline:. It's almost like I'm supposed to focus on the gameplay.

Twitcher 2 had Merigold sex scene like 2 minutes into the game. What you're saying is REALLY disturbing...

Doktor Best

Arcane
Same in The Witcher 3. Literally the first thing you see in the game is a female naked ass (besides the protagonist ofcourse)

My boobcounter is on 4 for now, which is kinda low, but other qualities make up for it.

Hegel

Arcane
Most scenes are rehashed (swapped with different models). Though it's the buildup that counts.
IMHO Triss>Nymphomaniac blonde Sorceress> Yennefer. I don't know if you can bone the blind sorceress, I certainly would love to.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
I don't know how she is presented here, but in the novels Yennefer (which is the main female protagonist) basically has Geralt by the balls. She is always elusive and disappears after a while and Geralt tries to find her like a horny teenager. Of course every other tart that comes along literary hangs from his cock (including Triss) but with Yennefer he goes into stupid mode. He even had a duel with some powerful sorcerer that was banging Yennefer, at some point. :lol:

Last edited:

Hegel

Arcane
It's the same, the other witchers comment on that too. But you can tell her to scram and play Geralt the way you want. My Geralt entered in a relationship with Triss, didn't do the threesome, gave Yennefer the cold shoulder at every turn :lol:

Hegel

Arcane
oh just wait :prosper:
White Wolf, at last... every decision you make will bring devastation, each choice will lead to a greater evil. :prosper:

DlpRySD.jpg

made

Arcane
The casual sex was severely castrated compared to TW1. There you could score the serving wench and a witch in the first chapter alone, here Geralt (more like Cuckalt eh?) doesn't even try to tap dat ass despite it being literally shoved in his face:
WjF1GYt.jpg

I don't know how she is presented here, but in the novels Yennefer (which is the main female protagonist) basically has Geralt by the balls. She is always elusive and disappears after a while and Geralt tries to find her like a horny teenager. Of course every other tart that comes along literary hangs from his cock (including Triss) but with Yennefer he goes into stupid mode. He even had a duel with some powerful sorcerer that was banging Yennefer, at some point. :lol:
I guess that's what they call love

Gerrard

Arcane
Geralt in the books did not go around fucking every peasant woman he came across either.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
What I don't get is why in a 2015 graphical whore fest game can they not get jiggle physics right? VtMB did a pretty good job with this with the Source engine a decade ago. Here it seems circa 1980's rock hard breast implants are all the rage in medieval Eastern-Europa-stan Witcher world.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom