Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Black vs. Storyfag - who's the Sandro of RPG Codex

Who keeps the Sandro avatar?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Larianshill

Arbiter
I like Storyfag, but Black did write this post.

0G6RZBj.png

Very difficult decision to make.

spectre

Arcane
Three pages in and nobody suggested the obvious: a Homm3 tourney for avatar rights?

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Three pages in and nobody suggested the obvious: a Homm3 tourney for avatar rights?
That sounds a lot better on paper, than it does irl. Cuz if you do maps, someone will cry about some random RNG that hit them.

But then if you do duels, everyone goes for the Orb of Inhibition and spams the heroes that have Offense or Armorer specialties.

In short: great idea - doesn't work.

Reinhardt

Arcane
They must fuse, they must become Black Storyfag.
lebron james? just as storyfag finished starcraft 7 times for its story, lebron reading first page of the book he posing with for photo sessions again and again for its story.

Modron

Arcane
In before DU makes everyone have the same avatar for a week.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom