Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Breaking News! You can cry in Fallout 3

DoppelG

Scholar
Dementia Praecox said:
Dark Matter said:
WhiskeyWolf said:
Imbecile said:
WhiskeyWolf said:
Dementia Praecox said:
WhiskeyWolf said:
Mamon said:
So much bitching about this. You start up as baby, you press A and you cry. That`s it. That`s only the opening sequence.
I don't know how about you but I still find it retarded beyond believe.
Why do you lie?
Why do you think I'm lying?

Plenty of things to complain about, but I don't really see this as one. Making it so, makes you look a little, well, desperate.
Desperate is what I would call Beth for inserting this useless feature.

how is it desperate?
Quote pyramid! GO!
Nah, its no fun anymore.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
NegroBattle.gif

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
if stormtroopers ever watch a holovid of that...i'm sure they'd cry a little.

MDH

Novice
read todd howard interviews and you're all set. you've already practically played the game, in fact. unless half the game is removed.

ZiZ

Novice
You guys are missing the point entirely

It is basically more hyping up the game and giving us information that we already know, and pressing the "A" button will make your character cry.

I can't seem to find my "A" button. All I have is an apparently useless A key :(

Mareus

Magister
Are you sure they didn't mean you will cry while playing Fallout 3? Cause that's what I did while I was playing Oblivion. So unless they make an option in which I can shove my own head in my ass and become a twisted "headinthebutt" mutant, the game will really not offer anything new.

HeadUpAss-Naked.jpg

deuxhero

Arcane
kingcomrade said:

How does he manage to do that? B-2 SBDs are pains in the ass that require substained Fire to take out (unless you are willing to use the rare pulse greandes/anti armor attachment ammo)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom