Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bring back asf

No, I'm not gonna post on Crispy's attention whoring thread. That guy has some serious issues.

There are people who spam the shoutbox, asf just called people fags once an hour. Who cares? He's a smart guy and occasionally had normal interactions with people, which is more than can be said for others.

I can understand giving people a timeout if they spend too much time on the box, but I believe that wasn't the cause here. Please correct this injustice.

Beans00

Augur
QAB45F2.jpg

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
No, I'm not gonna post on Crispy's attention whoring thread. That guy has some serious issues.

There are people who spam the shoutbox, asf just called people fags once an hour. Who cares? He's a smart guy and occasionally had normal interactions with people, which is more than can be said for others.

I can understand giving people a timeout if they spend too much time on the box, but I believe that wasn't the cause here. Please correct this injustice.
Gave Crispy $500. He's a smart guy.
:philosoraptor:

Vic

Savant
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Bethestard

dude check this page

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/chat/sanctions

ban expires tomorrow

Self-Ejected

Dadd

Self-Ejected
and then they will be able to ban him again, for longer periods of time, citing "previous bans"

Halfling Rodeo

Educated
if I was assfaggot I'd leave the codex forever
Didn't you already try that shit and ask to be banned and tried to bait Crispy into removing you? Then changed your password and recovered it because you couldn't cope with being Vic the Bethestard?

Vic

Savant
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Bethestard
Didn't you already try that shit and ask to be banned and tried to bait Crispy into removing you? Then changed your password and recovered it because you couldn't cope with being Vic the Bethestard?
I recovered it because my alt account Law also got the Bethestard tag, so I thought why throw this account away and came back to it. Pretty cucky of codex st@ff to deny me my freedom of self expression.

actually, it was because smaug the little zoomer shit complained about me trying to dodge the tag. what a cuck

Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
I recovered it because my alt account Law also got the Bethestard tag, so I thought why throw this account away and came back to it. Pretty cucky of codex st@ff to deny me my freedom of self expression.

actually, it was because smaug the little zoomer shit complained about me trying to dodge the tag. what a cuck
You're both fragile gays

Raapys

Arcane
Very sad decision

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom