Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bring back the best of us

Bubb

Barely Literate
I propose a plan to bring back the most noble of our former posters: Nomask, Cleve, Prateek and Jim Profit.

I specially miss Cleve and Prattek. :(

Who is in it with me? Who shall help me in this noble endeavour? Underlord, I know we had our differences in the past, but I have always admired you and always counted on your noble judgement. With your help, this can be done.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Nomask, Cleve and Wyrmlord left of their own free will. Their accounts are still active so they could come back of their own free will too. Jim Profit did come back, and TBH I barely noticed a difference.

In case it wasn't obvious enough: No.

Oh yeah and 'sup Bryce.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Bubb said:
138902-great.jpg

Phelot

Arcane
I do miss nomask and cleve. They were pretty darn funny and great mascots for this site.

Vibalist

Arcane
Cleve is still around and posts on occasion, although he's not really that entertaining anymore.
As for Wyrmlord and Nomask, who the fuck cares? One did nothing but copy paste walls of text to appear knowledgable, the other was a disgusting deviant with a pedo beard and a hard-on for Cleve.
Good riddance.

As for Jim Profit, he's even worse.

DriacKin

Arbiter
The only banned user I would bring back is Emo Vampy.

I suppose Wyrmlord had some entertaining moments, but to this day, I never understand how some people consider Cleve or Nomask to be amusing.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Links or it didn't happen.

And TBH I'd rather Cleve than Wyrmlord. Cleve's peculiar brand of instanity was hilarious. Wyrmlord's know-it-all ignorance was just annoying.

Lord Rocket

Erudite
Roqua should come back. I came to this site for AoD news, but stayed for the 'qua.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Sorry I doubted you :oops:

Though I am not going to judge by your photobucket, because it's just creepy, and I'd like to keep thinking you're a cool guy.
Nice Cthulhu pics :thumbsup:

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Wyrmlord did a let's play of Betrayal at krondor.

But since he left on his own, (quick friend him in facebook), there is nothing to do.

Shannow

Waster of Time
Bring back section8, Saint Proverbius and Role Player.

(There are necromancers among us, aren't there?)

Sorry, I'm simply bad with social boundaries. R.I.P.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom