Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Can't find the app

Trannynota

Is there a Codex app for iOS5 or Android Honeycomb 3.0 devices already? I can't find it, I was sitting in Starbucks recently playing Scrabble and trying to read Codex forum on my iPad but it was not very convenient. I strongly suggest you make an app :roll:

Need to go with the times, you know.

Trannynota

Somebody should take the heat and say it like it is - we need an app.

The Brazilian Slaughter said:
Maybe you should own a pc, like everyone else. :smug:

I have a 500GB (4GB RAM) Acer AX3960 with Intel Core i7 and NVIDIA GeForce GT420. Doesn't prevent me from having an Android smart-phone and an iPad.

Satan

Educated
make such an application limited to GD to keep applefags where they belong

Shitposter
While the Codex runs pretty seamlessly on my phone web browser (using it right now as we speak) I would not mind an app, although I believe the admins are dealing with a more important crisis ATM.

Fens

Ford of the Llies
Melcar said:
You should be lynched just for mentioning this shit.
:salute: you're a true poet who always finds the right words to soothe my soul, melcar

Trannynota

Taluntain said:
Bug me after the forum switch and I'll install Tapatalk.
:love:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom