Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Catherine to corrupt the souls of Americans this summer

Angthoron

Arcane
I don't understand the hype on this game (well, from the animu community) -- it's basically that indie game Diamond Dan (and I'm sure that type of 3D platforming has been used before) with masturbatory content added on.

And you just answered your own question.

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Dude I fucking loved this game.

Music was awesome (though to be fair how can you screw up when remixing the classics). Puzzles were hard as fuck but rewarding.

It gives me hope for Persona 5.

Plus Laura Bailey as voice of Catherine.

Although it was too short and I felt that the out of world parts needed to be a bigger part of the game.

I would not say it was to short. It took me 10 hours for my first run through and you run the risk of the puzzles outstaying there welcome. I hope they do as great storytelling in Persona 5 because this is one of the first times i have seem mature themes in a game done this well. The Visual style is great.

Comrade Goby

Magister
Project: Eternity
I don't understand the hype on this game (well, from the animu community) -- it's basically that indie game Diamond Dan (and I'm sure that type of 3D platforming has been used before) with masturbatory content added on.

It doesn't even have fap material really. Most of the time is spent blocking or talking to people.

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
There is a bit of FAP material in one of the routes, but it makes sens as part of the story and it is now overly done. It is not like you did a puzzle and boom boob's.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom