Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News CD Project Hidden Message

Noceur

Liturgist
TzapaSuckere said:
My english is shit so I will be short.
-Stop eating shit about TW you capitalist pigs. Anyone( or most ) with some russian blood and culture in his veins likes this game. Why? Because when playing TW is like going back to childhood memories ( especially for those who lived in the countryside ) except maybe the monstres.

Surely the Soviet Government kept the countryside clean of monsters? :smug:

roll-a-die

Magister
Shannow said:
roll-a-die said:
1. The french government is weak I will give you that, but the people are some of the better fighters in the world. And rarely give up. We fought the Brits for 116 fucking years god damn it. Also most of the modern French are actually of Germanic(Frankish) and Norman decent.

2. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 326535290# , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljhuPaEBkto , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIWgaqKgqhg , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff0oWESdmH0 .

3. Boudicca the Barbarian Queen, sacking of Londinium, The Barbarian Conspiracy, raids by the Irish and the Saxons. Nothing ringing a bell?

4. Cunt.

5. Bag Pipes aren't better than flutes and whistles?
LOL
It always amazes me how completely some people can miss irony/sarcasm.

Pro-tip: *co'x mindtrick* implies that you'd have to have mind-dominating powers for someone to believe your previous (obviously) false statement. That should have set the mood for the rest of the posts. First I thought you just might be playing along...

But I really won't start caring about TW2 until some preview mentions non-respawning (or at least more sensibly respawning) enemies and better combat mechanics.

I realized you were being sarcastic I just like to argue. I argue with SKYWAY for christs sake.

Elzair

Cipher
TzapaSuckere said:
My english is shit so I will be short.

This is gonna be good.

-Stop eating shit about TW you capitalist pigs.

Huh?! Did Babelfish crap out on you or something?!

Anyone( or most ) with some russian blood and culture in his veins likes this game. Why? Because when playing TW is like going back to childhood memories ( especially for those who lived in the countryside ) except maybe the monstres.

Wow! So every Russian yokel travels through the countryside looking like Mick Jagger and fucking every milkmaid he can find? I knew Slavs were backwards, but god damn! I want to go to Russia now; I will be drowning in poon.

-Even if you are a capitalist pig observe the fucking elements and apreciate them. Maybe read the novel on witch TW is based. Read something about slavonic culture. For example, do you know that my old fireplace appearence is ALMOST exactly like the fireplaces in TW? Those details matter a lot.

WOW!! You saw your fireplace in a fucking video game! You must be so proud!

-If you have some slavonic blood in your veines and you dont like TW, then Mati Tvaiu Iob! :evil:

I have a little vodka in me, so that will have to do, and a 'Dziękuję' to you!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom