Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

Perkel

Arcane
Apparently there will be big 2.1 patch which will bring some gameplay changes.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
To the what ratings:

01hobgr.png

Justicar

Dead game
Glory to Ukraine
Its obvious new game plus will be the update as it takes the least amount of effort and what redditards were crying about for 3 years dont expect anything else niggers.

moon knight

Matt7895's alt
Apparently there will be big 2.1 patch which will bring some gameplay changes.

Any idea what they're changing or adding?

refreshing-hot-cup-of-coffee-at-a-cafe.jpg

Josh wants to run away from Obsidian so bad, he's really beggin CDPR to give him a job

I don't have much of an opinion on female V VO other than on videos hearing her deliver every line so presumptuously... I don't know how anyone can endure listening to her for more than 15 secs
Because she nails the emotional parts

Male V sounds like he's falling asleep

Last edited:

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
Its obvious new game plus will be the update as it takes the least amount of effort and what redditards were crying about for 3 years dont expect anything else niggers.
ng+ after new staying alive ending. You are lvl 1 with a twist!
cant use implants, ever!

Tyrr

Liturgist
>i play female char coz i like her voice acting more
thats gayer than having sex with men

I play female V because when I look down I see titties. You play male V and see a dick.
The only acceptable reason (other than looking at a nice butt).
Women already talk way too much in real life, why would I play a game to have even more of that?

Shaja

Educated
Back in the CDPR´s dark age of 2021, every 0.10 update was 96.69% bug fixing. I don´t think they need to do that this time?

For extra features, 1.20 made the police to spawn more far away instead right behind you.

1.30 improved inventory slot changes, better vehicle handling, better crafting system, game dififculty balances, Police reacting if non-lethal was used, etc

1.60 added the Edgerunners quest and Roach minigame.

In case you´d like to compare with previous 0.10 patches:

https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/news/39092/patch-1-3-list-of-changes

https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/news/37801/patch-1-2-list-of-changes

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Episode three of Night City Archives concludes our latest recovery of classified data about NC

Focused on the birth of Dogtown, we learn about Kurt Hansen and his unique rise to power.

Shaja

Educated

-Metro system

-Harder Adam Smasher overhaul combat

-Do all the races with Claire as many times as you want.

-New car, motorcycles. Can do backflips now!

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom