Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Celebrating 20 years of RPG News (NSFW)

Wild Slop

Arcane
This is much larger than I intended, but such was needed:

dGqz7A6.png

I also touched up my first submission (flipped tortoise).

CQHZs6g.png

Dyspaire

Cipher
It took me about 5 years to make an account, but I stumbled upon this site very early on in its life.

It was a natural progression from comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg, which was where we old-timers used to gather to grumble about obscure minutia. In fact that was probably where I first heard about RPGCodex.

I don't post here terribly much, but have probably visited this site at least once a day for the last 19 years, with very few days off.

What can I say, I like role-playing games.

Thanks for the site. Sincerely.

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I like how happy both your drawing and your avatar look! Enthusiastic, even

I can imagine the following dialogue -

1666997278847.png
: Draw something nice for our 20 year anniversary celebration, like cute animals <3

1666997229932.png
: Ok, here goes nothing!

[some 17 hours of intense work takes place]

1666997229932.png
: Look what I've made!

1666997329011.png

(Also: My fist was nr 69 in the op.)

Not.AI

Learned
YAY :positive:

Edit. @@@ _
@@@@@ /...|
@@@@@ (...:
@@@@___\....\ _________
@@@ (____).....|................
@@ (_____)|.....|.................
@@ (_____).....|..................
@@@ (___)___|__________

Bruh drawing in MS Paint is hard :(

ASCII art provided instead :obviously:

Last edited:

Blutwurstritter

Learned
Turned out really well!

happy-birthday.png

If you wonder why the party is in Katar ask the management, but my guess is that some dirty money changed hands. Getting Marilyn Monroe isn't cheap after all. And don't worry about Godzilla, he is in a good mood after having destroyed Japan once and for all.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom