Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Celtic Tales avatars

mondblut

Arcane
Can't believe I actually bothered to make them.

Not reworked in any way, in original 16 colors. They can become much better after some blurring and resampling, but I wanted to keep the original feel.

Some examples:

000_Balor.gif
011_Octriallach.gif

030_Macha.gif
084_Findabair.gif

153_Ysbaddaden.gif
132_Gwydion.gif

Full pack (159 portraits, 80x80x16): http://rapidshare.com/files/232285211/c ... s.zip.html
Insert them if ye will.

Andhaira

Arcane
Ooooh yeah, I LOVED this game. Celtic Tales: Balor of the Evil Eye.

It had a funky dueling system too where your hero could duke it out with other heroes. The spellcasting system was bloody fantastic; I enjoyed recruiting powerful druids and bards, then spamming battlefields with fireballs. :)

A terrific game. I recommend it to everyone here.

Humanophage

Arcane
I once made a bunch of King of Dragon Pass avatars and sent them to Vault Dweller, I believe. They never got added. I thought they were reasonably good-looking. Here are a couple of samples:
13db554bed76.gif
22cb4d397c70.gif

Update: duly noted, DraQ.

DraQ

Arcane
Humanophage said:
I once made a bunch of King of Dragon Pass avatars and sent them to Vault Dweller, I believe. They never got added. I thought they were reasonably good-looking. Here are a couple of samples:
13db554bed76.gif
or
22cb4d397c70.gif
...Which is better and why?

:andharia:

:shock:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom