Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Children of the Waste belong in Fallout 4, too!

Hello, everyone. I've been modding new styles of CUTE cloths, for Alicia's CUTE Shop. But this is for Fallout 3. They are of course, redesigns. But they look more "Fabo-Bliss-Anime-Manga, in style. And I've created a new body mesh more realistic to that of Fallout 4. I think Fallout 4 deserves a " Children of the Waste". And if it shall be. I would like to add my designed clothing style. The CUTE Goth dress is one in particular, I'm very good at altering. That and the Amy dress. I post a few, though oblivious to do that I guess you can't upload from cameras.

Sankarihauta

Prospernaut
Hello, everyone. I've been modding new styles of CUTE cloths, for Alicia's CUTE Shop. But this is for Fallout 3. They are of course, redesigns. But they look more "Fabo-Bliss-Anime-Manga, in style. And I've created a new body mesh more realistic to that of Fallout 4. I think Fallout 4 deserves a " Children of the Waste". And if it shall be. I would like to add my designed clothing style. The CUTE Goth dress is one in particular, I'm very good at altering. That and the Amy dress. I post a few, though oblivious to do that I guess you can't upload from cameras.

I'm happy that you're happy. But until you agree to make me a little more happy, there's nothing to discuss is there?

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
Congratulations, and welcome to the Codex. You'll fit right in here!

This isn't loverslab
No. This ISN'T Loverslab. Though I figured, considering I can't stand people who make mistakes. Or understand how such brilliant minds could overlook simplicity's when style is concerned. Aaaand also considering many Modders are sensitive about their work, there. I figured I would start where the "quota" isn't happy feelings, all the time.

Just host the pictures on imgur or whatever.
Okay. Give me front page access and I'll check out this (imgur). I also have a Facebook account, though the place is like Happyvile. All the Marilyn Mansons get on my nerves. You take a picture somebody else creates and posts it. And everyone's like : Hercules, Hercules!! I'm an Artist, and a Perfectionist. I don't make mistakes, when it comes to design. Or my monster won't live long.

Congratulations, and welcome to the Codex. You'll fit right in here!
Thank you, very much. I am happy to be apart of a future that changes gaming, for the better. Though. I'm still just a novice. And clothing and armor redesign, is all I can do for now. But knowlage is power. And the way I see it: Why just play a game and except it as it's made. When most designers are out there for the money. When you can change what others can't tolerate, and make it more worth wild.

Sounds amazing. Please tell us more.
Well. The way I see it. In every Fallout game your always an adult. And like Fallout 3, in Fallout 4. They once again made sure your character is going to look younger than they're child. As in Fallout 3 your character looks older than their father. So like Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vagas. Why not just continue the thread? There's this. And child characters have hidden perks. Plus! They seem to get the coolest cloths, while the older characters fashion looks like shit. Besides. Kids are more comical, yet amazing when facing giants that could take them out quicker. Due to their progressed experience.

Sulimo

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
Is this... the rise of a female prosper? They can live in Prosperland together and make hideously deformed modder-babbies! It will be glorious!

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2

I almost forgot, silly me!

Obligatory:

resized_ScreenShot607.jpg

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
I for one welcome more loli content on the codex. It is a huuuuuge growth area.

In my pants.

Well. To say the most of loli. I agree! Loli are ridiculed like there real children being photographed. Their Anime. They never had a life or existence, until an Artist sat down and drew them on paper. In Japan. They have the lowest crime rate, when it comes to rape and molestation. I wonder why that is? WAIT!! I need someone to give me my eyeballs BACK!! I'm an American Palotition, for Christ sakes!!! It's okay, my fellow citizens. You're votes are well welcomed. Even if I can't spell my ownie is faction rite.

laclongquan

Arcane
:popcorn:
Japan has the lowest crime rate when it come to molestation? Are we talking about Japan with pseudo brothels boasting of fake train so you can RP groping your target before doing it for real?

This should be good.

Consider this; If a place for fanatic fantasizers, does not exist. Where they can feel civilized. They WILL find a place where a simple, harmless fantasy can release an even more dangerous monster. Places like the "Deep Dark Web". Where that monster that is being pushed into the back of that person's mental closet, with it's own key to the door. Can feed itself with the most brutal of knowlage, images, AND desires. Plus have access to arsenals only the Militaries would get their hands ahold of. And thinking that the government is going to shut down the most dominant resource, to their exposal? That's highly unlikely.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom