Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Children of the Waste belong in Fallout 4, too!

Sankarihauta

Prospernaut
You're obviously male. There is not even a construction kit out yet, how will you get your stuff into the game?

Anyways. I think the "Children of the Waste deserves a kick at 4. So I'm going to try to make a contact with it's creator. The one who created the " Fallout 3" version. Because the "New Vagas" version? They looked too much like flat-chested Midgets in their late 40's. And it took to long to redesign my character, just so she looked like a fucking ten year old. And to put it blunt. My copy of "Fallout: New Vagas sets lonely and dorment on my PC.

You're obviously male. There is not even a construction kit out yet, how will you get your stuff into the game?
Right now. I'm not even worried about "Fallout 4". Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vagas are still popular. My destination is there. When I was on Nexus Mods and Community. I read a lot of people wanted altered versions to the " CUTE Goth dress, and a few others. And only one other person tried to do it. That person was banned because he forgot underwear on one of the dress styles. An honest mistake. But...Nexus doesn't like mistakes. So I searched for a copy of Nifscope, installed it into my Computer. And strained my brain of a month, trying to figure it out. As I'm not a Tencho-nut. The instructions are not for someone without education in that field. And with less than a Fifth grade education. I had to through all instructions out the door. Because the only instruction I had was for Skyrim. But I figured it out. Now. I intend to go back to Nexus, not as a Supporter, but a Moderator. Though. I hate Nexus. Aaand they really don't like me, either. Because if a Moderator doesn't make something right, I tell them (rather Nexus has rules against it, or not), where they can put it. But I'm not worried about it. They respect my space. Or I'll cream'em. I have the only copy of the Nexus "Cracked" Manager. And that scares them. Of course, they can't do anything. Because I use it offline. But I they now I also have Tor for portable use. And I know how to change it's name, cloaking it as my own design. A freebie like that would put Nexus out of business. Plus. I'm insane enough to do it. I can't stand people who think their better than everyone else. Because they have knowlage that other's are not capable of ataining. Such as; When I become a Moderator, I won't ask for an endorsement. Only that, the endorsement be given to the Moderators who designed "Children of the Waste", first hand.

Lord Carlos Wafflebum

Aspiring Infinitron
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
No. This ISN'T Loverslab. Though I figured, considering I can't stand people who make mistakes. Or understand how such brilliant minds could overlook simplicity's when style is concerned. Aaaand also considering many Modders are sensitive about their work, there. I figured I would start where the "quota" isn't happy feelings, all the time.

My mistake; I assumed you had not yet tried that website. Please continue to offer your thoughts here. The codex is perfect for getting constructive feedback on projects, especially those that you might have struggled with elsewhere. To echo some of the others, I'd love to hear more about what you had in mind and see the progress you make on your work.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
tumblr_mmnlfeSxyb1rjrlpco1_500.gif

Sankarihauta

Prospernaut
My dear goddess if you have been held back, you must share the lessons you learned to deal with the pain and graduate to get your life back.

I too want pics of your work. PG-13 or below .

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom