Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Codex Bloodbowl League

Sarathiour

Cipher
Do you need to own the game on Steam, or are the server on Cyanide side ? I got it on GoG, dunno if it's another case of retardation like for DoW where there is different server.

Zanzoken

Arcane
I'll play a quick game or two, also up for Valheim

Pick a time bro

Sweet, remind me what time zone you are in? I am UTC-4. I work 9 to 5 weekdays but am usually at home and can probably squeeze in a game. Nights and weekends pretty much good whenever.

Also I've never played Valheim but I will give it a try if it's fun.

Do you need to own the game on Steam, or are the server on Cyanide side ? I got it on GoG, dunno if it's another case of retardation like for DoW where there is different server.

A quick google search says it's compatible across Steam and GOG, so you should be good. Post your time zone and when you're available to play if you'd like a game!

Sarathiour

Cipher
UTC +2, mostly available during the evening ( past 9pm) and on Saturday. Might obviously fluctuate depending on the circonstances and other IRL obligations, but at should at the very least assure a couple of hours each week for now.

Never played it past the tutorial, grab it for cheap with the intention to do few games against the boys on local, so tryharding alone when everyone else discover the game would have felt pretty douchey.

What I wanted to say, is that if there is enough player for a league, I'm realistically not here to win, but more to generate drama by fucking up someone's key player before a big match.

boot

Prophet
we're in the same time zone Zanzoken. I'm busy this weekend, though. Add me on steam I'm usually logged on all day.
serreug
friend code: 882599183

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom