Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy abusing his mod powers in shoutbox which he shouldn't have per the agreement made.

demod crispy?

• yes

Votes: 35 39.3%
  • make latro shoutbox moderator

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • no

Votes: 27 30.3%
  • :kingcomrade:

Votes: 20 22.5%

• Total voters

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
You're out of touch.

I'm out of time.

But I'm out of my head when you're not around.

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
I used to like him until he lied about me when I was banned to justify it.
This is common behavior amongst this website's simps and sycophants. I recall the utter retard tacgnat spreading vicious lies and slander against a certain someone in a similar situation. Some pathetic "people" enjoy slandering those who cannot defend themselves.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
crispy didn't promise me one million dollars but in offended he didn't give me that money

can I be a mod now?

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
He got a justified permanent ban for spamming RPG Discussion and then a temp ban in Shoutbox 2.0 which I suppose should now be rescinded. :M
How the hell did I spam RPG Discussion box? I wrote 5 messages before Crispy hunted me down and banned me from there as well because he did not like I was trying to circumvent his retarded decision.
Read from the bottom up.
  • Chat Bot:
    Watser has been banned by Crispy permanently for the following reason: Oh no you don't.
  • Watser:
    Nigger
    Today at 5:52 AM
  • Watser:
    Here every shoutboxer shall be free
    Today at 5:52 AM
  • Watser:
    Far away from the fascist oppressors of the mainbox
    Today at 5:51 AM
  • Watser:
    Rabbity, spread the word that we have discovered a new and better box
    Today at 5:51 AM
  • Chat Bot: Watser
    plants flag
    Today at 5:49 AM
  • Watser:
    This is now WATSERBOX
    Today at 5:49 AM
  • Watser:
    Crispy is such a nigger
  • Watser:
    Ban crispy
    Yesterday at 6:27 PM
  • Watser:
    what is "Normal" in this context
    Jun 15, 2022
  • Watser:
    Niggers
7(?) messages in a row total. The others were from previous days. Not really that bad tbh.

Shorter timeout features ought to be used more and total bans less. Less drama if someone gets timed-out for a day or two. They can realize their mistake, cool off and then come back for their well-earned one month plus ban when they do it again. :M

I yield to the decisions of the Codex staff though, of course.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
7(?) messages in a row total. The others were from previous days. Not really that bad tbh.

Timeout features ought to be used more and total bans less. Less drama if someone gets timed-out for a day or two. They can realize their mistake, cool off and then come back for their well-earned one month plus ban when they do it again.
He didn't post a single message about "RPG Discussion" in the room meant exclusively for RPG Discussion. People who only come to disrupt a place get thrown out.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
He didn't post a single message about "RPG Discussion" in the room meant exclusively for RPG Discussion. People who only come to disrupt a place get thrown out.
I agree. Just saying, he'd learn the same lesson with less drama if it were a shorter ban.

People are used to shitposting in the box btw, not having their posting history called up and used against them in a moment's notice.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I agree. Just saying, he'd learn the same lesson with less drama if it were a shorter ban.
No he wouldn't. He'd be back again to disrupt some more since this wasn't even his first timeout. No desire to ever seriously discuss RPGs in that room means that getting temp-banned from the room isn't a disincentive.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
He'd be back again to disrupt some more since this wasn't even his first timeout.
I missed that he'd been timed out from RPG Discussion before for this reason. If that's the case, then you're already doing as I suggested. My apologies. Never mind.

Wunderbar

Arcane
RPG box was a mistake.

The point of shoutbox was to have various discussions with a smooth flow between different themes. A separate hugbox with a zero tolerance policy for off-topic discussions only turns shoutbox into a shittier version of discord.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
RPG box was a mistake.

The point of shoutbox was to have various discussions with a smooth flow between different themes. A separate hugbox with a zero tolerance policy for off-topic discussions only turns shoutbox into a shittier version of discord.
I view it as Meb Discussion, since she's the only one I remember complaining about politics etc in the box.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
No he wouldn't. He'd be back again to disrupt some more since this wasn't even his first timeout. No desire to ever seriously discuss RPGs in that room means that getting temp-banned from the room isn't a disincentive.

and he wouldn't have gone to the rpg room in the first place had crispy hadn't used/abused his mod powers (like he agreed to) in the first place

curious

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
RPG box was a mistake.

which is exactly what the femoid who demanded it wants. almost like it was never actually about 'rpg discussion' and just a 'place where we can't discuss things [certain users] don't want to see discussed.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
RPG box was a mistake.

Eh, you have a "no rules except the site rules" main box and a place for people to chat in real time about RPGs without seeing topics they don't care for. It's fine. If my old pal were still here, he'd certainly post in RPG Discussion box.

Wunderbar

Arcane
xKrMswR.png

simps have activated

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Always has been.

[Astronaut holding gun pointed at other astronaut]

Codex Year of the Donut
Always has been.

[Astronaut holding gun pointed at other astronaut]
I don't think our percentage of tranny pedo groomers is that high

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom