Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Crispy is a massive faggot who is abusing his mod powers...again

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
unrelated

Citation needed.

If OP was a neutron star, that diarrhea of halfwittery in response was a Black Hole of not even wrong.

You’d better start shopping for a new avatar because there’s minimum INT requirements for being a Lich, numbnuts.

Desiderius

Patron
A mind is a terrible thing to waste, CRISPR, and you’re not even a United Negro.

Do better.

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

The sad thing is that Crispy isn't even the worst of all mods.

He is second-to-worst.

Desiderius

Patron
I still don't really understand the hate towards Crispy and Infinitron, they rarely do anything.

Infinitron works hard for the money. You can tell he loves these games as much as we do.

Crispy must contribute behind the scenes or some shit.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
Infinitron works hard for the money. You can tell he loves these games as much as we do.

Crispy must contribute behind the scenes or some shit.

Basically there is no reason for the hate. It's obsessive and weird, but in a bad touch sort of way.

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

There is always a reason for the hate. Take this cuckspeak back to reddit, pleb.

SumDrunkGuy

Anytime Crispy misbehaves you let me know and I will make a angry video about him. Crispy fears me, I know how to put him in his place.

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Cuckdex wasted my time by baiting me into playing it with its positive reviews, now Cuckdex must pay!

This is how I got conned into buying The Witcher 1. You have to be careful trusting the reviews of any Eastern European game on these forums. There's a lot of Slavic shills here.

Gastrick

Cipher
He was for doing this for me as well. Four thread sections deleted in a short time-span, even one in a different site-feedback thread about him. Recently there was even posts completely on-topic deleted and a whole thread with nothing more than mundane content. None of them were dedicated to released games as well. On that site-feedback thread only he and infinitron were online at the time, but for the rest it's a mystery which mod it was.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
i0gLsD8.jpg

I'll be accepting your apology shortly, Gastrick.

Gastrick

Cipher
My bad for saying all four were by you, but like I said earlier, it is/was a mystery who the mod was.

Edit: Now that I think about it, Infinitron is likely the one behind two of the other movings/deletions given what I know about his biases.

Last edited:

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
My bad for saying all four were by you, but like I said earlier, it is/was a mystery who the mod was.

Edit: Now that I think about it, Infinitron is likely the one behind two of the other movings/deletions given what I know about his biases.
As it turns out, mods don't disclose their identity while doing their work: moving threads, giving tags, restricting access and such, all done in complete silence; no reasons, no explanation, not even saying who has done it. This is some very curious behavior

Gastrick

Cipher

As it turns out, mods don't disclose their identity while doing their work: moving threads, giving tags, restricting access and such, all done in complete silence; no reasons, no explanation, not even saying who has done it. This is some very curious behavior
It is curious indeed. On other forums the mods don't hide their identities while they do their social engineering, only with (((Inanitron))). It does feel demotivating whenever it happens, but you've just got to deal with it. "I felt like it" seems to be the default reason for him.

Eli_Havelock

Learned

It is curious indeed. On other forums the mods don't hide their identities while they do their social engineering, only with (((Inanitron))). It does feel demotivating whenever it happens, but you've just got to deal with it. "I felt like it" seems to be the default reason for him.

It could be worse. *laughs in Roshambo* That was some funny shit to watch.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom