Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grand Strategy Crusader Kings III

Paradox simps just don't have many options for comparable games, so I do feel bad for them, especially since their behavior as far as "brand loyalty" makes it less likely that any competitor games would be made.

At least T&T was half-decent, compared to their other shit DLC.
Yeah, Grand Strategy is cool, but there just aren't as many games coming out as there could be.

I think one of the best released recently was Field of Glory: Empires. I'm hoping Kingdoms is even better, I think it has immense potential.

Axioms

Arcane
Developer
Paradox simps just don't have many options for comparable games, so I do feel bad for them, especially since their behavior as far as "brand loyalty" makes it less likely that any competitor games would be made.

Yeah, Grand Strategy is cool, but there just aren't as many games coming out as there could be.

I think one of the best released recently was Field of Glory: Empires. I'm hoping Kingdoms is even better, I think it has immense potential.
Empires had a good building system and even the simpler in game battle resolve was half decent, and of course turn based games are superior, but Empires did feel a bit lacklustre. It is very much a war game, which the main unique feature of "nation ages" being a very tokeny/victory pointy type thing which puts me off. Same for the legacy point system.

Actually for me nearly every strategy game these days feels like a game made by the alien race of MorningLightMountain in the semi-famous sci novels by Peter F Hamilton. You are an immortal omniscient omnipotent hivemind or, as Paradox calls it, spirit of the nation. Even in CK3 really. I think that's the next phase of strategy gaming. No more MoO or Civ clones please.

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...ary-130-wards-and-wardens-the-vision.1590033/

Dev Diary #130 – Wards and Wardens - The Vision​

Hello all!

It's been a few weeks since we spoke but it feels like longer, what with all of you having been busy traveling, touring, tournamenting and the rest! It is time for us, nonetheless, to leave behind that world for now and take a look ahead at what we have coming up next.

Vision

Our first Event Pack, Friends & Foes, gave us something of a chance to experiment. Since then, we’ve had the chance to take a look at exactly what direction we want to start moving in with these packs, and build on what worked.

One area that we hit upon was diversity of content and how the player experienced the game. Events are the ink that we daub on to the fabric of the narrative, but it’s how, what and why these events happen that govern their efficacy. Introducing new avenues for that content to reach the player is a great thing, provided it’s done in an unobtrusive way.

With that in mind, we’re going to outline a few of the new features that you’ll find in Wards & Wardens (the event-pack that you voted for last January) and its accompanying patch - both available on August 22nd. Some of them we’ll talk about more in the future, so don’t expect anything too exhaustive here, but let’s start off with…

Captivating features

Hostages aren’t quite what you’d think of when you hear the term. Rather than forced holding of a person to ransom, hostageship in the Middle Ages was a political and legal status that was absolutely widespread.

Put simply, hostages were generally given, not taken. They were, essentially, transactional guarantees. In this case, we’ve zeroed in on the most common reason for hostages to be exchanged: as a means to guarantee a peace treaty.

In Wards & Wardens, hostages are a new type of relation somewhere between a prisoner and a foreign court guest. They reside at your court as a guest would, but cannot leave of their own accord, nor can they become knights. They are generally - though not always - children, and have found themselves in such a predicament due to their liege exchanging them away as a guarantee of non-hostility following a war, or exchanged via interaction during peacetime. Such an arrangement not only eases the mediation process, but also gives both sides some peace of mind.

hostage_window.png

Hostages are essentially living non-aggression pacts. Harming a hostage is a significant diplomatic incident, but it’s also a way to deter your former enemies from getting any more bright ideas about exactly to whom that border county belongs. Any ruler that you have a hostage from will suffer significant debuffs and penalties should they try and attack you - and any wardens attacking home courts also suffer similar debuffs - so hostages present one of the strongest forms of deterrent possible.

The hostages themselves are kept in line via something else new and shiny:

In Perpetuity

We have two types of Hook extant in the game already: Strong and Weak. The latter are the type of hooks you’d get if you were to, for example, manipulate a person in some way. They are single-use, and can be refused at cost. Strong hooks, on the other hand, can be used multiple times and in a range of scenarios, but are also much rarer.

Perpetual Hooks are a new sort of hook, which wardens can get on hostages who they treat well, and represent something of a middle ground. They are refuseable like Weak hooks, but also permanent like a Strong hook. At the moment hostages (and those that have previously been hostages) are the only characters you’d expect to see with a Perpetual hook, but just as Memories were built with expansion in mind for Friends & Foes, so too should you not be surprised if in the future you find more and wider examples of Perpetual hook usage.

What An Odd Fellow!

One of the spots that we’ve been somewhat hamstrung by in CKIII is in mediating the existence of characters that don’t quite… fit the mould, as it were.

eccentric_trait.png

In CKII, you’d have insane and possessed characters who did all kinds of wacky things - immortal horse chancellors and such; you know how it goes. CKIII’s takes a more grounded approach to how traits are represented: Lunatic, for example, was used increasingly loosely in CKII, ending up as an umbrella for anything ranging from slightly kooky to genuine mental illness, but CKIII sticks much more rigidly to the latter.

This is where the Eccentric trait comes in, as a trait dedicated to the slightly odd. This allows us to group some of the more unusual situations you’d find under this new personality trait, giving them both more reason to happen for a certain character but, critically, also barring those characters who wouldn’t engage in such strange distractions from doing so. We’ll talk about this more in the coming weeks!

A Midwife Crisis

As you might expect given how hostageship skews very much towards the young, a fair percentage of what we’ve been working on has been filling out the experience of non-adult existence in Crusader Kings III. We’ve come some way in this regard since release, with Friends & Foes adding a swathe of new events and a revamp of childhood personality traits, as well as of course the Regency mechanic giving a whole new layer of intrigue to a child navigating the dangerous Medieval world.

In Wards & Wardens, we’ve added to this with another fresh layer of childhood content - in no small part focused on hostages and their experiences - but also the addition of a Wet Nurse court position. Wet nurses held an interesting status amongst the medieval court, and adding this court position adds another layer of intricacy to the trials and tribulations of raising a child.

wet_nurse.png

Mature Students

We have been delighted to read just how much you all have been enjoying all the new - and the old! - activities in CKIII since the release of Tours & Tournaments. With this in mind, we’ve attempted to utilize it to approach something that’s previously been static in Crusader Kings: education as an adult.

university_visit.png

Previously, once you had come of age, an education type and rank was assigned to you and that was that. You, aged 16, were as educated as you’d ever become! Now, whilst properly reflecting the rate at which humans grow as people as they age is something of an impossible task for a game, the current system felt a little too rigid for our liking. As such, the Adult Education activity now gives players a chance to tickle their brains at a center of learning, in hope that they can actually upgrade their education trait to a higher level!

But what of those of us who enter adulthood with the finest education life has to offer? What steps can those people take to better themselves in adulthood?

Worry not. We have a plan for that, too, but it will have to wait!

Goodbye For Now

Thankfully, however, you won’t have to wait all too long. Whilst we’re saying bye for now, next week @Areysak will be taking us through the Adult Education Activity in CKIII from top to bottom. Hope to see you all then!

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/developer-diary/dev-diary-131-ckiii-university-101.1590985/

Dev Diary #131 – CKIII University 101​

Opening Remarks​

Good afternoon, and welcome to your first class of the semester! My name is Dr. Areysak, and I’ll be your “CKIII University 101” lecturer.

I already see some raised hands. You, in the first row, ask away.

“Why a University Activity? What does it have to do with Wards and Wardens?”

This is a very interesting question. During the early development of Wards and Wardens, talks of hostages’ education led us to a realization: everything that could influence a character’s education trait happens during childhood. Once a character reaches 16 years of age, they are locked out of any further improvement! And if the player character isn’t directly responsible for the education of their heir, a player can find themselves inheriting an already adult heir character with an education trait they have had no way to influence.

The University Visit activity is the solution we have chosen to open up new possibilities to the player to influence their character’s personal growth. Therefore, as a first aim, it fulfills a gameplay need; secondly, it allows us to expand upon one of the Middle Ages’ many successful inventions, Universities; thirdly, we got to add a new activity!

When we talk of Medieval Universities, we are immediately led to think of the famous names of Western Europe, such as Oxford, Cambridge, and Bologna. The name “University”, in fact, comes from Latin and was born to describe specifically the communities (= universitates) of Latin-speaking teachers and students that congregated in these European cities. However, similar institutions existed all over the Old World. Particularly famous are the Indian “universities”, such as Takshashila and Nalanda; the House of Wisdom in Baghdad was one of the most renowned centers of studies of its age, and Madrasas schools were widespread throughout the Islamic world. In this period, it’s also often difficult to separate, as we would do today, between lay and religious centers of studies, since Christian cathedrals, Muslim mosques and, in particular, Buddhist temples were themselves libraries, scriptoria (i.e., where manuscripts were copied), and educational institutions, or had these institutions develop in their immediate vicinity.

The Activity​

Let’s now have a look at the activity itself, though!

The University Visit is a minor activity that adult landed rulers can always initiate, as long as they have the gold! To keep it in line with the pre-existing decision to Go to University, it is quite expensive. To keep the challenge balanced, the final cost is dynamic (like with all activities) and changes with your tier and era.

image8.jpg

(Activity selection interface showing the University Visit)

The activity takes 6 months, and can only be started once every 20 years, and only once per location.

In order to Visit a University, you have to select a valid location in your diplomatic range and travel there.

image9.jpg

(Activity destination selection interface)

You might have noticed, however, that not all valid locations are University seats. As discussed above, large religious centers were often centers of study too, and have been included as potential destinations.

image11.jpg

(The tooltip of a large religious center)

Being a minor activity, the choice of intents and options is limited but flavorful.
There are only two intents available, but they represent two contrasting approaches to your university experience, and will significantly change both your approach to your studies and the results you can achieve. In fact, every activity event will have at least one special option unlocked by each intent!
“Study Hard” is quite self-explanatory: you went there to study, and study hard you will, no matter the stress cost you’ll have to pay! You try to make the most of your time at University, in order to maximize your chances of success at the end of the activity and increase your rewards.
In fact, the results (and rewards) you obtain at the end of your studies are measured by a value called “Studiousness”, which is a “success” chance similar, e.g., to a Pilgrimage’s Piousness. The activity can’t fail per se, but the entity of your rewards will depend on this value.

“Goliardic Lifestyle” is a completely different approach, inspired by the European Goliards, wandering students and clerics famous for their satirical poetry (for instance the Carmina Burana) exalting the art of drinking and carnal pleasures. With this intent, your aim is to gain as much first-hand experience of life, both inside and outside the walls of the University, indulging in so-called “Goliardic Shenanigans”. I’ll leave you the pleasure of discovering exactly what your character can get up to; the general idea of the intent, however, is to gain less success chance (and therefore less rewards at the conclusion of the activity), but more immediate bonuses such as lifestyle traits, lifestyle xp, and skill points.

image2.jpg

(Intents view)

On the other hand, we only have one option with 3 levels, which represent how much money you plan to invest in study materials. The option chosen will influence your success chance and final rewards, including an Illustrious artifact! (cost values are still wip)

image13.jpg

(Options view)

image4.jpg

(Arrival event)

As you can see, your level of Studiousness is easily traceable from the activity view. To make the interactions more impactful, we have limited the number of guests, which are only a handful of students and teachers, which will be among the wisest minds on the map!

image6.jpg

(Activity view and teacher’s character view)

image7.jpg

(Event with Study Hard option)

image12.jpg

(Event with Goliardic Lifestyle options)

Be ready to gain a whole bunch of stress! Nobody said that getting a degree was easy…

I did mention that your teachers will be among the most brilliant minds around, and I’d like to stress it again because if you manage to make a very good impression on them…

image3.jpg

(Conclusion event)

You will be able to invite one of them to move back to your court with you!

But hold on, there is something weird with this teacher… What is that?!

image10.jpg

(Teacher’s character view with education trait tooltip)

Is that… A fifth level of the Education Trait?!

YES!

Concurrently with the University Visit activity, we have added a new level to all education traits. This final level will be super rare, and mostly reserved for University teachers and University graduates who already started with the fourth-tier trait.

Rewards​

As you might have guessed from what has been discussed so far, the main reward for the activity is increasing your education trait one level up. However, there is only a chance to succeed in this endeavor! This chance is higher the lower you current level is (i.e., it’s easier to get from tier 1 to 2 than it is from 2 to 3) and the higher your Studiousness level is.

image1.jpg

(Tooltip of Tier 4 of Studiousness with the rewards)

However, even if you were to fail at improving your education, you are ensured to gain a number of Perk points that increases with your achieved Studiousness, an assortment of xp and skill points depending on your event choices, and even an Illustrious book if you chose the most expensive option during the activity setup (and therefore went splurging on rare manuscripts)!

image5.jpg

(A randomly generated Illustrious book)

Conclusions​

This concludes today’s lecture. I hear some buzzing from the end rows, are there any questions?

“But that’s not how Universities worked! No ruler would go to University like a commoner!!”

You are, of course, correct. We are perfectly aware of it. However, we believe that the combined bonuses offered by new gameplay possibilities (i.e., improving your character’s education and skills) and the historical flavor of showing a slice of the life at Medieval Universities more than warranted the exception!

I hope you are excited to Visit a University soon!

This is the last Dev Diary before the July break, so it seems fitting to just say:

School’s out! Have a nice summer! And see you all back in August!

AdamReith

Magister
Patron
What the ever living fuck, why do we need another place to send worthless sons that can't handle a sword, we already have monasterys.

These people have no idea what they are doing and it's sad.

So far I'm liking the ideas. Hostages are indeed an element that has been missing out, and will make hostage-taking more important than it is now - where its either a source of gold or dread from executions, most of the time. Universities and continuining education as an adult also make sense, through it seems like it should also have an option for continuing education via Court Tutor instead of University.

Axioms

Arcane
Developer
As always Paradox has fine abstract ideas on what to add but their concrete mechanicsa are very mid as the youth say.

None

Scholar
I'd argue they don't abstract enough of their ideas, as in not bothering to implement and define them. Why exactly did players need the ability to select a court wet-nurse? It feels like a distraction and reminds me of HOI4's recent designer obsession, focusing in too much on very minor things that didn't need their own mechanics. Still waiting for playable republics or theocracies.

Really reminds me of HOI4's designer obsession. You maneuver division size units around a province-level map, manage an abstracted industry, but oh also you need to pick how many machine guns each individual tank model is going to use. There is a totally inconsistent level of abstraction and I'm sure CK3 has the same issue but in its own way.

Axioms

Arcane
Developer
I'd argue they don't abstract enough of their ideas, as in not bothering to implement and define them. Why exactly did players need the ability to select a court wet-nurse? It feels like a distraction and reminds me of HOI4's recent designer obsession, focusing in too much on very minor things that didn't need their own mechanics. Still waiting for playable republics or theocracies.

Really reminds me of HOI4's designer obsession. You maneuver division size units around a province-level map, manage an abstracted industry, but oh also you need to pick how many machine guns each individual tank model is going to use. There is a totally inconsistent level of abstraction and I'm sure CK3 has the same issue but in its own way.
The problem is that CK3 doesn't even have an actual social simulation so the wet nurse is flavorful or w/e but it doesn't really do anything mechanically.

None

Scholar

The problem is that CK3 doesn't even have an actual social simulation so the wet nurse is flavorful or w/e but it doesn't really do anything mechanically.
Yeah, that is exactly what I'm talking about. The design focus is all over the place. All relationships get abstracted into a flat modifier like opinion, but other areas are needlessly fleshed out and detailed in comparison. Either go full Crusader Sims 3 or leave it be and let me paint maps.

Axioms

Arcane
Developer

Yeah, that is exactly what I'm talking about. The design focus is all over the place. All relationships get abstracted into a flat modifier like opinion, but other areas are needlessly fleshed out and detailed in comparison. Either go full Crusader Sims 3 or leave it be and let me paint maps.
The whole concept of the game is broken because the characters don't have real relationships, and more importantly the institutions and character aggregates like familys and religion and "realms" don't have real relationships. Generations of loyal bannerman/vassals? Nope. Long running feuds that stem from actual gameplay and not stupid events and rng? Not in Paradox's medieval period.

AdamReith

Magister
Patron
Do people really play this game and celebrate when they get random meaningless modifier on a meaningless statistic on some meaningless character?

I think CK2 was at its best when it was all about dynasty management and trying to keep a chaotic kingdom together in the face of escalating entropy fueled by the fundamental principal that an heir strong enough to replace you is strong enough to depose you. (And you need as many as possible due to random dark age mortality)

Just my take anyway, it would have been good to build around that dynamic instead of branching out for random bollocks a ruler wouldn't have time to even think about.

darkpatriot

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I have been enjoying the new DLC, although I think they need to tone down the rewards you are able to get. You are swimming in artifacts from tournament rewards, and the taxation grand tour is ridiculously broken. Many of the other events you can do are also generous with the rewards they offer.

But it is still fairly buggy. Legendary hunts are still broken. So I think I will stop my play through and wait for a few more patches.

But that isn't really what I came here to post about. I had a question. I like to add limitations to my playthroughs to make them more challenging, and one I often use is that I have to remain a vassal. That helps limit the power I personally have (especially before I can engineer my liege becoming an emporer) and gives me more content to interact with as a member of someone else's court/council. And being plunged into wars you didn't start or aren't ready for when you have a weak liege that is being picked on by enemies (internal and external) is also a fun challenge to have at times.

But one thing I have noticed is that I don't seem to ever be a knight of my liege (never get any battle events related to being a knight) or get any of the commander improved events for myself that trigger when you set your marshal to train commanders.

Does the AI just never have their marshal train commanders or are PC controlled characters excluded from these events?

And I guess I'd be curious if anyone else had any conditions/limitations they put on their play to make the game funner or more challenging. I am always looking for additional ways to make the gameplay experience different/more challenging/more entertaining.

Last edited:

Axioms

Arcane
Developer
Do people really play this game and celebrate when they get random meaningless modifier on a meaningless statistic on some meaningless character?

I think CK2 was at its best when it was all about dynasty management and trying to keep a chaotic kingdom together in the face of escalating entropy fueled by the fundamental principal that an heir strong enough to replace you is strong enough to depose you. (And you need as many as possible due to random dark age mortality)

Just my take anyway, it would have been good to build around that dynamic instead of branching out for random bollocks a ruler wouldn't have time to even think about.
CK3 is powered by memer streamers and Sims: Medieval refugees plus Sims 4 players coming along from that community.

People who want to play a simulation are not the target audience. That's the same reason the broken OP new features in every DLC aren't balanced for months to years. The audience loves to read a guide and then build their super Ethiopia or global Roman Empire even though their technology and culture can't support a Roman empire of that size realistically.

Also memes and map painting are far more suited to the real time, well actually insanely accelerated time, model. You'd need to design the game so that an in game year took at least 10x as long, not counting pauses, as it currently does on speed one, before you got anywhere near slow enough to allow fascimiles of actual historical situations to play out. That's a lot of work. How do you feel about a catapult event for $20?

Axioms

Arcane
Developer
I have been enjoying the new DLC, although I think they need to tone down the rewards you are able to get. You are swimming in artifacts from tournament rewards, and the taxation grand tour is ridiculously broken. Many of the other events you can do are also generous with the rewards they offer.

But it is still fairly buggy. Legendary hunts are still broken. So I think I will stop my play through and wait for a few more patches.

But that isn't really what I came here to post about. I had a question. I like to add limitations to my playthroughs to make them more challenging, and one I often use is that I have to remain a vassal. That helps limit the power I personally have (especially before I can engineer my liege becoming an emporer) and gives me more content to interact with as a member of someone else's court/council. And being plunged into wars you didn't start or aren't ready for when you have a weak liege that is being picked on by enemies (internal and external) is also a fun challenge to have at times.

But one thing I have noticed is that I don't seem to ever be a knight of my liege (never get any battle events related to being a knight) or get any of the commander improved events for myself that trigger when you set your marshal to train commanders.

Does the AI just never have their marshal train commanders or are PC controlled characters excluded from these events?

And I guess I'd be curious if anyone else had any conditions/limitations they put on their play to make the game funner or more challenging. I am always looking for additional ways to make the gameplay experience different/more challenging/more entertaining.
I think all landed vassals can't be knights, not just player characters.

darkpatriot

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

That's definitely not true. My very best knights and commanders are usually my landed vassals (since they have artifacts, have events that provide bonuses fire more often, and are usually from my genetically gifted dynasty), and they do get the commander improved events. Unless you meant that AIs don't use landed vassals as knights even though players can.

Edit: Actually, I am sure the AI uses landed vassals as knights too. Because I capture them after battle all the time.

Last edited:

Axioms

Arcane
Developer

That's definitely not true. My very best knights and commanders are usually my landed vassals (since they have artifacts, have evens that provide bonuses fire more often, and are usually from my genetically gifted dynasty), and they do get the commander improved events. Unless you meant that AIs don't use landed vassals as knights even though players can.

Edit: Actually, I am sure the AI uses landed vassals as knights too. Because I capture them after battle all the time.
Sorry, I misremembered the restriction. Players can't be knights, I think because it is too risky and takes away too much agency or some dumb shit like that.

There's a mod to let you be a knight:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2861161429

Kjaska

Arbeiter
Patron
Insert Title Here
What I really hate about the travel mechanic is that when I do a Grand Wedding of my daughter, who is at my court, she will travel on her own and slow as fuck, making me wait an extra year on her fat ass :argh:

Axioms

Arcane
Developer
CK3 just has really shit character inter-relation mechanics. Another is example is how you can't do anything to pro-actively request that voters in elective succession *not* vote for you. And you also can't ask them *to* vote for you really. Like there's just general opinion and basically nothing else. You can't propose deals outside of raising opinion or having a "hook".

Relatedly Hooks are the mechanic I love most about CK3 because I was scared when they copied the "Secrets" system from Axioms but they made it halfway shit thank god. Bless Paradox and their dumbasses.

Axioms

Arcane
Developer
The new dev diary about wet nurses and the associated Reddit thread really shows how bland and blank the canvas of roleplay and social interaction in CK3 is. There's so much cool stuff that would be possible if the characters actually regularly interacted and had "character/inner lives" to interact with. Instead it is some bland BS.

Humanophage

Arcane

Empires had a good building system and even the simpler in game battle resolve was half decent, and of course turn based games are superior, but Empires did feel a bit lacklustre. It is very much a war game, which the main unique feature of "nation ages" being a very tokeny/victory pointy type thing which puts me off. Same for the legacy point system.

Actually for me nearly every strategy game these days feels like a game made by the alien race of MorningLightMountain in the semi-famous sci novels by Peter F Hamilton. You are an immortal omniscient omnipotent hivemind or, as Paradox calls it, spirit of the nation. Even in CK3 really. I think that's the next phase of strategy gaming. No more MoO or Civ clones please.
I thought Empires was lovely. Except that it becomes unplayable after a certain point because AI turns start taking up a couple of minutes, and it seems to be unrelated to PC power.

If you're interested in a personalist take on politics, I think it is better served by something like Suzerain rather than a strategy game.

Axioms

Arcane
Developer

I thought Empires was lovely. Except that it becomes unplayable after a certain point because AI turns start taking up a couple of minutes, and it seems to be unrelated to PC power.

If you're interested in a personalist take on politics, I think it is better served by something like Suzerain rather than a strategy game.
Suzerain was cool and all but it is heavily restricted and linear in a lot of ways. The trade off is having pretty good dialogue and vibes, and nice graphics.

What I'd like ideally is to trade off the hand crafted aspects of Suzerain including dialogue and graphics and narrative, for a larger scope and an emergent experience. Visual novel-esque/character sim games like Academagia, Suzerain, or like Long Live The Queen have lots of interesting aspects but they are wedded to the restricted narrative visual novel esque parts which I don't care for. King Of Dragon Pass has a similar scope and style and similar limitations. I'd prefer a lot more emergence and procedural generation than those games have.

Harthwain

Magister
You might just as well ask "Do people really play this meaningless game"?

Different people have different goals. I remember playing a game where my goal was to land as many of my kin as possible (both inside and outside my realm). It was a very fun way of playing. Eugenics is not my way of playing, but I can understand why someone would love playing it that way.

Axioms

Arcane
Developer
People already reporting piles of crashes with the new patch. But you have to play it now because it is like when LoL releases a new champ that is OP as hell and then nerfs it later. Golden Sovereign trait from University and other crazy new traits are obscene going by the posts on reddit and the plaza. Just like off the charts overpowered. People thought tax tours were OP, that's baby shit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom