Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Cyber Knight 2 lp

JoKa

Cipher
fighting the good fight by bumping

lightbane

Arcane
This lp will be temporally suspended until further notice, I'm too busy these days, I'll try updating as soon as I can. In the meantime, check the other lp I'm doing, it needs some bumping to next page.

lightbane

Arcane
Pffh, no-one cares anymore about games such as this one. I mean, what passes for a rpg today in the Codex is a barely playable game non-massive-multiplayer-single player game, in which you're punished for buying it with fiendishly evil DRM and then you can and will be randomly hacked, losing everything. Then there's that another lp I made about a rather cool seinen, but no-one read it 'cause it doesn't have rape nor over-the-top violence, instead tries to be "deep" and (somewhat) meaningful. AKA pure shit.
negativeman.gif

You should throw away your nostalgia googles and keep up with the modern times :M

TL; DR: I may continue it this summer if sheeple people shows actual interest.

spekkio

Arcane
Try LPing Bible Black or Discipline - Something.

100 000 views guaranteed.

:obviously:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom