Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CYOA: Honeyman's quest

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
B

Repressed Homosexual
You tell yourself that maybe something is hidden here. You carefully examine the interiors of every room, but you find nothing.

And then... by thinking about it carefully, you seem to discern that there is a section of the building that seems cut off. That is not accessible from the basement through any door.

You suppose that this means that this room is somehow accessible from the upper floor. And perhaps, you think, from the room located just on top of where this blocked off space appears to be.

Going back upstairs, you discover the room that is on top of what you believe to be the blocked off section.

You find out that in fact, this room is a prayer room, dedicated to Islamic prayer. You think, it is perfectly logical for Ibrahim to have such a room in his own house. What is less logical though, is how his lack of moral scruples doesn't stop him from living such a supposedly pious life. You wonder, does he confess his transgressions to God when he is praying in this room? Or does he not even see them as such? You suppose the latter is true.

In the room, there is not much. There is some sort of mat at the center. A bookshelf in a corner, with various books that seem to be largely written in Arabic caracters. Pictures of Ibrahim in the room who appears to be with other Islamic leaders and scholars. The man appears to have traveled extensively in the Middle East. Then, there is a picture of Mecca. And a stereo sound system in another corner, which you suppose is used to play music that is spiritually uplifting.

Which of these items should you examine?

A) The mat
B) The bookshelf
C) The stand that has the sound system.

baud ERYFKRAD alcoholyte

Repressed Homosexual
You look around the bookshelf and on it. You don't see anything particularly noteworthy. You take some of the books, but they're largely written in Arabic. A few are in English, and from what you see, they contain Islamic chants and prayers.

You don't find any passage through the walls or underground from the bookshelf.

Which item should you examine next?

A) The mat.
B) The sound system.

baud ERYFKRAD Nevill

Repressed Homosexual
From now on, if nobody makes a choice, I will pick one at random every few days, in order to move the story forward. Anyone is welcome to resume their participation whenever they choose, or catch up on bits of the story they missed whenever they can.

Repressed Homosexual
You turn your attention to the sound system. Presumably, this is what Ibrahim uses in order to play pre-recorder Islamic chants, or other music he deems spiritually uplifting. It comprises a CD player, and when you push the eject button, you indeed find a CD that appears to contain islamic chants. You push it back inside, and it starts playing. You immediately turn the volume down and press stop.

That's what you aimed to do, but the bottons are big. While attempting to press stop, you inavertently press another button that appears to be unmarked.

As you do, you hear a mechanism of sorts. It seems to come from the middle of the room!

Seeing as you don't find it, you look below the mat... and you find out that there is now a hole below it, along with stairs leading down. This house indeed contained a secret passage, which you were lucky enough to find! But what is below?

You find you are about to potentially stumble upon something truly horrific. You get the feeling that this is important. So much so, that you start recording what you see as you start walking down the steps. You need proof of what has been going on here!

The room is completely dark. You use your phone in airplane mode to record with one hand, and a flashlight in another one. You cannot see much as you go down. There doesn't seem to be anything gross or disgusting... yet.

Unfortunately, this respite doesn't last long.

Aiming your flashlight to your right as you are down the stairs, you see a mattress... empty bottles... a small CRT TV in a corner... on a wall, something that appears to be bondage equipment... a whip... and what appears to be a little box that contains urine and feces.

So it is true. Ibrahim has been keeping someone captive, to use as his sex slave! That does it! How horrible!

And as you aim your flashlight towards the center of the room, you see what appears to be a strange coffin. You press your ear on it... and you can hear someone breathing! There is actually someone trapped inside!

Bruno: Hello? Who are you? You are trapped in this strange contraption?
Girl: He... hello? You're not Ibrahim? I was scared for a while. But you appear to be someone else. You actually trespassed into his house? How did you survive the snakes? He keeps threatening me with them! This guy is crazy! He used me as his toy for a very long time, and has actually tamed dangerous snakes!
Bruno: What are his snakes?
Girl: He kept saying that these are black mambas... they come from sub-Saharan Africa. Some of the most toxic creatures on the planet. If they bite you, and you do not receive an antidote in the very short term, you are guaranteed to die.
Bruno: I fought them off for now. I killed two. How do I free you?
Girl: The cage is locked from the outside. You can undo the locks at the four corners.

While still filming, you undo the lock at the four corners of the coffin-like cage. Worried and curious at the same time of what you will find, you push it open.

In it, you find an emaciated black woman who looks afraid and numb at the same time. You stare at her and try to smile, but her eyes look dead, as if she looked past you.

You cannot imagine the horrors she has endured as Ibrahim's captive.

Bruno: Who are you?
Girl: I'm... well...

Then a thought goes through your mind... couldn't she be...

Bruno: Wait, I think I know. You're... you must be... you must be Michelle Duncan! You're Jay's sister! I'm sure of it!
Michelle: How did you know? You met him?
Bruno: Yes, I did with my friend. He got mixed up in some stuff. And then Ibrahim tried to pit us against each other. Ibrahim has involved Jay in his criminal activities after your disappearance. As if he took advantage of his despair.
Michelle: Ibrahim kept telling me that my brother found me disgusting, a whore and a drug user, and that's why he wasn't looking for me anymore.

You are disgusted even more by this wretched man. But you can't imagine how Jay will be. Overjoyed of finding his lost sister back. But filled with rage and thoughts of vengeance when thinking of Ibrahim.

Repressed Homosexual
Bruno: Ok, let's get out of here now. Do you think you can walk?
Michelle: Yes, I believe so.

You help Michelle get out of the coffin-like box. She steps onto the ground. You find that she indeed can walk, but slowly and with difficulty.

You have her lean on you so she can step forward. You gently help her climb up the stairs.

Finally, you are now in the prayer room. You press the button again. The hole closes itself. You put the mat back on top of it.

You have Michelle lean on you again. This time her members appear to be less numb and she has more ease. You open the door and close it back.

Michelle stumbles. You help her stand back again. Unfortunately, as you do, you're not looking at a particular predator that is approaching you.

Michelle turns towards the hallway and sees a black mamba approaching!

Michelle: Look out!

You turn back, but it is unfortunately too late. The mamba quickly aims for your uncovered leg. It bites.

You immediately push it away. You take up the scimitar. SWISH! The mamba is now no longer able to harm anyone.

But what does it mean for you? Are you going to survive?

Repressed Homosexual
Michelle: Oh no! Lay down immediately!

You head for the nearby couch and lay down.

Michelle follows you slowly.

Michelle: We need to bandage your limb. We also need to find the antivenom agent. You need many vials. I've been a nurse before, I should be able to administer this. But I don't think I'm in any shape to find his vials. I don't know where they are.

Bruno: Let me contact my friend waiting outside.

Repressed Homosexual
You've been waiting for Bruno to come out for a long while. But still, nothing. You understand that this might be a delicate operation. But still, what if something bad had happened?

You decided that you've waited for much too long. You decide to hop above the fence and investigate for yourself.

As you pass the fence, you seem to notice something on the side. It seems something is dangling from one of the windows. You approach... and find that there is a rope hanging from the window, leading all the way down.

What? Could it mean that Ibrahim noticed that someone was inside, and decided to escape on the sly?

Bruno must know about this!

Just as you go back to the main door, you receive a phone call. Is it Bruno? Why is he calling now?

Bruno: Abbas... please... I need help... Ibrahim had venomous snakes, and I was bit. We need to find the antidote, somewhere in his house.
Abbas: I'm coming Bruno, I'm coming! I think Ibrahim already escaped though!
Bruno: What? Well, at least he won't constitute a threat for now.
Abbas: Unless he contacted some of his friends to take care of us! We need to leave this place quickly!

You rush through the door, and make no further efforts to be discreet.

You turn on the light.

You see your friend Bruno laying on the couch. Alongside him is an emaciated black woman that you've never seen before. Who is she, and what is she doing here?

Abbas: And you are?
Michelle: I'm Michelle Duncan. Ibrahim held me captive for a long while now. He had a dungeon downstairs.
Abbas: What? You wouldn't be... oh, you're Jay's sister! Ibrahim is such a sicko, it's unbelievable! He HAS to pay!
Michelle: Save this for later. We need to find the antivenom agent. If not, your friend is probably going to enter into a coma within 30 minutes or so.
Abbas: Oh crap! But we need to leave soon. Ibrahim escaped the house while nobody was looking. If he noticed our presenve, it means he's probably going to send his thugs our way.
Michelle: I need to inject him the antivenom every 15 minutes, there are many doses. Let's at least give him one shot. Then let's go somewhere safe for the rest.
Abbas: Allright. Where should I look for this?

A) The refrigerator.
B) Ibrahim's room.
C) The medecine cabinet in the bathroom upstairs.

Last edited:
Repressed Homosexual
Michelle: I would try the refrigerator first. I think this medication probably needs to be kept at a temperature slightly above zero.

That does make sense to you. You head towards the kitchen. You quickly find the huge French door refrigerator. You open it.

As expected, it doesn't contain any pork or other "haram" foods. You find plenty of carbonated apple drinks, which you remember seeing in convenience stores around Dearborn.

Abbas: Where might it be?

You take out packs of bottles of apple drinks one by one, of which there are many.

And then at the end, you find a big Ziploc bag. Inside of which are tiny boxes. You can see the word "ANTIVENOM" on them.

Abbas: That's it! The antidote!

You quickly take it out.

You unpack one of the boxes. Michelle takes the tiny vial of solution from it, along with a syringe full of water. She injects the water in, then aspires it.

Then, she injects Bruno on the leg, in proximity to where he was bit.

You start thinking that you will need to get the gates open to carry these people back to your car. They're in no state to jump above the fence.

You decide to use Ibrahim's absence to head into his room. The room isn't locked. Heading inside, you find a set of keys on the night stand. You suppose that one of these keys can surely open the fence.

You take the rope back up, put it below Ibrahim's bed, and shut the windows off.

Going back downstairs, you find Michelle still tending to Bruno.

Abbas: How is he?
Michelle: His condition seems stable. We were lucky to administer the antivenom to him almost immediately. Barring that, he might have fallen into a coma.

You give her a thumb up. Then you tell her that you must open the fence so everyone can leave.

You get out of the house. You head towards the fence.

Unfortunately, when you are there, you find a police car. An officer notices you, and talks to you from the other end of the fence.

Officer: Hello sir? The security system has been ringing. Something has just apparently triggered it. We're just coming to make sure everything is alright. Would you mind telling us what has been going on?

This is bad. You're not against getting the help of law enforcement. But you're not sure including them into your plans right now is a good idea. The situation inside the house will be complicated to explain. And what will Ibrahim do if his crimes are made public? Will he go on the lam and not be seen again?

A) Come clean to the police officer.
B) Make up a story to ease their minds. You can come clean later when you've figured out what to do.

Repressed Homosexual
You have a few seconds to think. You think it's worth it to try to fool the police officer for now. If it fails, you can always come clean immediately after.

The first thing you wonder is, why is he so nice to you? He doesn't seem to treat you like a potential criminal. Immediately, you think that it is because you are well-groomed, with a recent haircut, nice clothes, and you carry yourself well. You look nothing like a criminal.

"Hmmmm... I can probably use that to my advantage. Well, it's worth a try. Let's see if I can pull it off. I'll try to make you proud, Bruno!"

Abbas: Oh hello, thank you for coming. I'm Abbas Hariri, I'm a lawyer from New York. I came in town to see my friend Ibrahim, to discuss some business. He's coming back later today, but he just called me in a rush because he said he received a notification, saying that his alarm system had been triggered. My hotel is near, so I went to see. It turns out that it was just his pet snake, who went out of its cage. But I put it back in place, and everything is going well now."
Officer: Oh, I see. Good to know. Is that snake dangerous? Do you need any help handling the situation?
Abbas: No no, that snake is harmless. The situation has already been resolved. Here, let me give you my business card. I'm going to go back to my hotel room as I'm quite tired, but you can reach me easily if you need me.
Officer: That's good. Well, we'll be on our way. Hopefully you can get some rest.

You successfully fooled the police officer. They seemed to have quickly believed you.

You open the fence, and as you do, the police car leaves. You wait for it to go far away. Once it is done, you go back inside. Bruno is still resting on the sofa. His condition appears to be good.

Abbas: Ok, we need to leave. And now. Ibrahim's thugs might come at any minute.

You drive the car past the open fence, and close to the door. With the help of Michelle, you drag Bruno up to it. Then you have him lay on his back at the rear, with Michelle sitting on the front.

Then the three of you speed away.

Repressed Homosexual
Abbas: I'm going to go to Ferndale, it's another suburb of Detroit farther away. We'll find a motel there. Then, we'll have both of you rest. You both have been through a lot.

As you lay on the back seat of the car, you think of how fortunate you were. You effectively just cheated death. If it was not for the help of your friends, you would probably be in a coma right now.

You think back of discovering Michelle, trapped in her cage. It must have been years that she has been there. No doubt, her pain has been considerably greater.

Bruno: Michelle... I'm worried about you. Through these painful years, you must have faced unimaginable despair and torment. Constantly, ibrahim must have told you that you were worthless. But you are not worthless, Michelle, on the contrary. If it wasn't for you, I would be in a coma right now, and might possibly never awaken again. Your life is not finished. Please do not let that terrible man ruin it.
Michelle: Thank you.

Michelle looks back at you. Her empty look looks a little more vibrant. Obviously, her trauma will not heal easily. But you hope she can get her confidence again.

You contact Easy Jay. You tell her you've found Michelle.

Jay: You WHAT! Michelle is alive??? And she was captive at Ibrahim's place??? Oh, Allah is great!

You arrive in Ferndale, and quickly find a motel. You rent a room. You rest on one of the bed, while Michelle keeps administering you more doses every 15 minutes.

After 30 minutes or so, Jay arrives. He becomes very tearful when he finally sees his sister. They both embrace.

Jay: Oh Michelle... Michelle... I'm so thankful you are alive. I feel so ashamed, I got fooled by Ibrahim. And I wasn't there to protect you when that creep took advantage of you and made you go through hell.

After this, he exclaims to you both.

Jay: Ibrahim MUST pay. I'm going to kill that bastard. I don't care for the consequences!
Bruno: You shouldn't ruin your life, Jay. You should enjoy a happy existence with your sister. And for one thing, we don't know where he is. He might have gone on the lam.
Jay: I guess there's nothing we can do for now. But still... he musn't get away with it!

After one more hour...

Michelle: I think you're out of danger now. How do you feel?
Bruno: My leg stings a little, but really that's it. I barely feel any pain. It seems the venom was prevented from acting very quickly.

Michelle and Jay rent another room.

Abbas: But what will we do, Bruno? Is there anything we can do?
Bruno: I got the book that I came here for. But still, I can't leave right now with such unfinished business. At least I have to try.

The both of you get lost in thought, and end up sleeping.

Last edited:
Repressed Homosexual
When it is morning, you are awakened by a phone call. Someone is calling Abbas' phone.

Abbas: Yes, who is it?
Man: My name is Khalil. I am an elder at the Disciple's Mosque. We briefly met the other day. I have a feeling that some shady stuff has been happening the other day, concerning Ibrahim. I've been wary of his activities for a while. He was just here, he barged in, took some stuff, and quickly left. I think he's about to flee the country. I was in a nearby room, but he was talking to somebody on the phone. He says that someone vandalized his house, and things are getting too heated. He's going to go to a country that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the United States, most likely. This means that if he boards his flight, he will remain forever out of reach.
Abbas: How did you get my phone number?
Khalil: Well we remembered you, from the times you came here with your brother. We easily found it.
Abbas: Ok, but maybe we should call the police? Surely they will intercept him when he tries to board the plane.
Khalil: I don't know if that will be quick enough. He also has fake passports, and a disguise. He also has a very, very convincing face mask. I just opened his desk, and I was stunned at how realistic it looks. With this, he might well be unrecognizeable. He was driving a black BMW SUV. That might help to spot him.
Abbas: Dammit! Thank you!

Abbas explains everything to you.

Bruno: We have to try to catch him!

You leave with Abbas. He quickly drives towards the Detroit Wayne County Metropolitan Airport, which is undoubtedly Ibrahim's next target. Unfortunately, Dearborn is closer to the airport than Ferndale, and Ibrahim left earlier. Your chances of catching him before he enters the airport are slim.

With you, you still have the scimitar. You figure it might be handy, if you come face to face with Ibrahim.

What will be your strategy?

A)Try to catch him before he reaches the airport.
B)Try to drive quickly to the airport and ambush him there.

Last edited:
Repressed Homosexual
Bruno: Let's go straight to the airport Abbas. Trying to find him in the streets is a waste of time.
Abbas:Ok yes, it looks like a safer bet.

Abbas presses on the accelerator pedal, and speeds way above the speed limit. You get closer and closer to the airport.

However, as you get on the highway leading to the Wayne County Airport, you see a motorcycle pulling next to you. The driver is also speeding to catch up to you.

Then you hear a loud popping sound. Something seems to bounce back from Abbas' car.

Looking at the motorcycle, it looks like the guy from the other day. Was this man working for Ibrahim all along? And what more, he has someone sitting behind him. Someone with a gun! They're firing at you!

Bruno: Bruno, it's the douchebag from the other day! He has a friend and a gun!
Abbas: Dammit! Bruno, take my gun from my holster! These people are going to kill us if we do nothing!

You always feared this time would come. You don't particularly want to kill anybody. Especially not in another country where you're not technically supposed to be, and where you have technically no legal right to fire a gun in the first place.

But you don't see any other option.

You take Abbas' gun from his holster. You look out of the window to your right. The driver is there in front, trying to ram it sideways so that Abbas loses control and crashes to the side of the road.

Bruno:Speed up Abbas, we're going to crash!

Seeing this, Abbas drives even faster, moving past the driver. As he does, you hear another shot bounding back from Abbas' car. Thankfully, nobody seems to have been hurt again.

You now start aiming at the motorcycle. You fire a few shots. Most miss. One reaches the rear tire of the motorcycle. The tire doesn't burst, but the motorcycle seems to slow down.

Now is your chance. You have three shots left.

The first reaches the driver. The second one the gunman at the rear, who falls off the motorcycle and who you lose side of.

Lastly, your sixth and final shot hits the rear tire again. The tire gives way, and bursts.

The motorcycle falls to the ground, and the driver along with it.

That's it. You've probably killed a man. Probably two.

No turning back now.

Repressed Homosexual
Taking an exit from highway 94, you arrive in view of the Wayne County airport.

To your right, you quickly see a tiny restaurant. And what more... it looks like there is a BMW fitting the description given previously by Khalil in the parking lot. So he was just that hungry, you think? Or just that confident he eluded you two?

Bruno: Abbas, look! It seems like his car!
Abbas: Oh, but is it really?

You're not sure. What if this is some unrelated person, and this is just a huge waste of time?

The car seems empty. If Ibrahim is there, he is most probably eating inside the fried chicken restaurant.

You both disembark. You walk up to the car. Any clues as to who it belongs to?

Just as you think you won't find anything... while looking at the rear of the car.. you find a plastic bottle that seems familiar to you.

Bruno: Oh, this is a bottle of apple carbonated drink! The same stuff that was in Ibrahim's fridge! That's it, it's him! He's here!

There's now most probably going to be a heated confrontation. But unfortunately, you're out of bullets.

Seeing as you are, you bring the scimitar, putting it in a bag to cover it. You and Abbas then head nervously into the friend chicken restaurant.

Repressed Homosexual
The restaurant has opened very recently for the day. Inside, you find a family, an old gentleman eating in a corner, a businessman... and eating together on a bench... two men of middle-eastern appearance.

You recognize one of the two: he was part of the staff at the Disciple's mosque.

The second one you've never seen before. But how can this be? It must be Ibrahim!

Then you remember what Khalil says: Ibrahim has acquired very convincing face masks. You didn't expect them to be that convincing! If it indeed is him, he looks a totally different person!

Both men are not noticing you.

Abbas looks at you, waiting for your input.

A)Have Abbas attack his accomplice. Attack the stranger who is probably Ibrahim.
B)Walk behind Ibrahim and try to pull his mask off, while Abbas stands ready to jump on his accomplice.
C)Get your scimitar out immediately and confront the stranger who is probably Ibrahim.

Last edited:
Repressed Homosexual
You look over to Abbas, motioning to him discreetly to take care of the other guy. You approach slowly towards the bench where the two men are sitting.

As you do, the other guy starts pulling a revolver.

Abbas: LOOK OUT BRUNO!

The few other customers stare at the scene, in shock. The female clerk screams loudly, and rushes out. The other customers slowly pull away.

At this point, it's as if everything goes in slow motion.

Abbas jumps on the other guy, and show his arm, to prevent him from firing his gun. In the struggle, the gun falls off on the ground. Abbas kicks it to the other end of the room. The two guys start fighting.

You jump on the man you suspect to be Ibrahim. You hold him to his throat with one hand, and start frisking his face with your other hand. His mask quickly comes off, to reveal not a Middle Eastern man you don't know, but Ibrahim.

Bruno: I KNEW IT! IT WAS YOU! YOU'RE FINISHED! WE'VE EXPOSED EVERYTHING YOU DID! Your drug ring... trapping Jay's sister and using her as a sex slave... killing Muhammad... trying to get us and Jay to kill each other... sending men to kill us... it all ends now! You will go no further!
Ibrahim: Get the f*** off me!

He pushes you away and pulls back. In a nearby bag, he grags his scimitar. He tries to hit you with it, but you are faster. You also grab the scimitar from the bag you brought.

It's going to be a full-on duel now.

Ibrahim knows he has nowhere to go now. The authorities will be here in any minute, and he will never have a day of freedom in his life ever again.

It's all about pure hatred. The hatred he has for you, who foiled his schemes. He's a dangerous man with nothing to lose. On what he considers a righteous crusade in his warp mind. He is now obsessed with killing you by his own hand, with his own blade.

Repressed Homosexual
You start sparring with Ibrahim. He is a well-trained swordfighter. You have trained as well. You tenaciously exchange sword blows, and attempt to keep up with him. For the first two minutes, neither man can get the upper hand on the other.

Unfortunately, Ibrahim has more training than you. He's also used to handling his scimitar, while this is a big sword in a strange format that you never held before, as all the sword you trained with were thin. He is much faster than you. You dodge his blows, but barely.

Then he starts hitting faster and faster, consumed by fury.

Ibrahim: I WILL KILL YOU! I AM ALLAH'S CHOSEN SERVANT! I WILL SEND YOU TO HELL, ALONG WITH MUHAMMAD, AND ALL THE OTHER HEATHENS THAT TRY TO STAND IN MY WAY!

He hits your scimitar with surprising strenght and you lose your grip on yours. It falls off.

As you try to get it back, he kicks you violently into a corner.

You are now trapped. He runs towards you, aiming his scimitar at your head.

Ibrahim: DIE HEATHEN!

And as he brandishes it...

POW! POW! POW! POW! POW!

Repressed Homosexual
Someone that you can't see is unloading an entire load of bullets at Ibrahim, all over his body. He falls limply to the ground on his back. He faces upwards with empty, terrified eyes. Then, his eyes closes, and he no longer moves. It's over for him.

Looking in the opposite direction, you recognize Easy Jay, who apparently followed you two all the way here. He holsters back his gun.

Then he advances towards Ibrahim, looks at his pitiful body, and starts punching him violently, over and over again.

Jay: YOU F****** PIECE OF S***! F*** YOU! GO TO HELL YOU F****** BASTARD!

You don't agree with such over the top acts of cruelty... but in this instant, you understand him. Ibrahim did such unspeakable things to his sister, who trusted him. He appeared saintly and protective, when he was a devil in disguise. In a sense, it was a fate almost worse than death. He stripped her of her humanity wholesale.

Detroit police officers then rush in.

Officer: Ok, everyone hands up!

You raise your hands up, along with Jay. In the corner on the other end of the room, you see Abbas, raising his hands in the air as well. He successfully knocked Ibrahim's accomplice into unconsciousness.

Abbas: Agent, I think we have some explaining to do.

Officer: Yeah, right. Keep it for later though.

Repressed Homosexual
The rest of the day is spent discussing with the police officers at the station. Witnesses come to give their testimonies. Max calls in from Ottawa to explain things to the Detroit chief of police.

A special team comes back amazed at what they saw from Ibrahim's house.

Officer: That freak, he was freaking Ariel Castro, Scarface, and Mohammad, all into one!

In the end, things end up going very well. The police raids the Disciple's Mosque. Based on the testimony of Easy Jay and a handful of others, more of Ibrahim's accomplices are arrested. Evidence is found.

You and Abbas are cleared of any and all charges. One of the two people who pursued you by motorcycle is still alive, although gravely wounded and in the ICU. The other who was the driver has died.

But for both the motorcycle shooting and the fight with Ibrahim, you have witnesses vouching for you. Easy Jay is thought to have acted legitimately to save your life. He admits to his crimes, but due to his cooperation with the police, he will be given a very lenient sentence.

In the end, the Detroit police doesn't mind the situation at all. In fact, it is more than happy to take credit in the media for both the raid and stopping Ibrahim. The story makes national news. The chief of police says that they were able to do with "with some intelligence from the Canadian authorities".

The book that the Wolverines were after is scanned entirely. Both you and the Detroit police keep copies of the file. Then, you send it by US postal mail over to Day's restaurant, in a generic envelope.

Chief: Congratulations you two for a job well done. You have unorthodox and reckless methods, but well, you got the job done. So we'll overlook any transgressions.

As you leave the police station to go back to your hotel in Ferndale, you watch TV with Abbas to unwind.

He looks at you, smiles, and shakes you hand.

Abbas: Thank you, brother. I mean it. My brother now has received justice. I can face my parents, and tell them that. My brother didn't die totally in vain.
Bruno: It was a pleasure to meet a guy like you. I will never forget our adventures together. Feel free to come to Canada anytime.

You two order pizza, and have goofy fun together. You discuss. A little moment of reprieve.

As you go to sleep, you have a little thought for the man you killed.

You didn't want things to come to this. You're sorry.

Is he destined for hell?

Well, only God knows. Hopefully, the man's soul can get some mercy and rest.

Repressed Homosexual
On the next morning, after sleeping until later, you and Abbas have breakfast at a nearby restaurant.

Abbas: So, are you going to take a plane back to Thunder Bay? Or Ottawa?
Bruno: I still have unfinished business in Thunder Bay. Well, it was nice meeting you Abbas.
Abbas: With what we went through, I will never forget your help, your support and your faith in me. I couldn't have gotten justice or gotten to the bottom of things without you. I probably would've gotten killed by Ibrahim's thugs.

Now finally, it seems things will be a little less hectic for a while.

As you eat, a news broadcast is starting on TV. The TV is on your back, and Abbas looks at it from time to time.

At some point however, Abbas stops eating. He opens his mouth.

Abbas: Oh my God no! Bruno, look!

You turn your head back and see the picture of someone you recently met.

Bruno: Oh no, Ashley????

The news broadcast says that Ashley Graham has gone missing after not showing up at school this morning.

The both of you stop eating. You leave some money on the table to cover your charges.

You drive straight to the police station.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom