Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

DA Is BIO's Highest Selling game? I dunno about that....

MetalCraze

Arcane
Captain Shrek said:
Was volourn's butt hurt much because of something? I think the reason may be this:

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/dragon-age-ii

Wow looks like EA paid Escapist more than usual this time, about $20 I say

Funny how they talk about "improved RPG mechanics" when they were completely cut out

Captain Shrek

Black said:
Sorry, sorry, I've been reading DA2 reviews, impressions and bioware forums too much today and it's starting to show.
But anyway, Grunker, I have a feeling we're about to...
BECOME VERY CLOSE

fuckgiving.jpg

MajorNova

Novice
J_C said:
It might be a slightly worse sequel, but MajorNova said that it was a worse sequel than DA2. Which is rediculous, since DA2 is an awful sequel.

well depends how you look at it. I actually liked MDK so bioware releasing shitty sequel was terrible, and I dont care about DA,so they can release derp age 3 with it being grimdark mario and its all the same to me

easychord

Liturgist
Spotted some sort of reliable sales information posted on neogaf, I think from an EA conference call with investors a few months after ME2 release.

Later, in a conference call, EA said that Mass Effect 2 had sold 1.6 million copies, while Dante's Inferno sold just under one million.

And here is the investor report that confirms the 3.2 million figure from EA's internal records.

http://investor.ea.com/releasedetail.cf ... eid=443674

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Volly, volly volly, shame on you for taking some random game journalist at his word when EA's own statements said they sold 1.6 million during that first quarter. And though this is US retail-only, mull over this:
2m5ywqc.jpg

Shannow

Waster of Time
Jaesun said:
jiujitsu said:
Fallout: New Vegas... Bethesda.
They are the publisher. Well, Zenimax is.
Zenimax is the parent company. They finance Pakistani terrorists and Bethesda. Bethesda published NV. So Zenimax is the owner of the publisher ;)

Pablosdog

Prophet
I'm still surprised that they didn't let Id handle the tech...it's not like Id is creating an open world Shootan game right now or anything...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom