Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 10: New Blood for the Feast

Which era should we play in?

• Early Age

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Middle Age

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Late Age

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
I touched nothing else. I clicked "delete game" in the menu by mistake. It crashes to desktop with a message whose window doesn't survive long enough for me to read it.

Try do download .trn file again, and create a folder with different name for it. If you used CodexNoob, name the new folder Decline10 or smth.

sqeecoo

Arcane
If I have my way we won't move from this turn until Muty appears or we have a sub! So Zephyr, I dunno whether your situation is dire enough to go AI now - fighting to the death is a honorable and important pursuit. But if you are very unlikely to do any further damage, going AI and taking over Pan is ok in my book. The AI is not too bad at defending forts, actually.

Of course, if anyone minds a former player subbing in, please speak up. I'd say anyone in the game should have veto power over that decision if they think it will be somehow unfair.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
I'm not against Zephyr jumping in as Pangaea. Hope you won't mind my Succubi stealing your commanders, and failing at it.

:M

But I think Ulm should go AI first, and only then we should change the email. Or we might run into CD key violation error.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Ah, right, just read the setting nation to AI rules :) So we can't do it this turn at least since we have to use a turn to set Ulm to AI. Hm. Shall we summon other sub options? I hate to disappoint Zephyr, but I also really don't think Pan needs another stall.

Zephyr Arsland

Learned
Fixed it! Thanks for bearing with me.

If NO ONE is against me picking up the mantle of Pangea, then by all means... there's not much I can do as Ulm anymore. But I don't want to do it if it displeases anyone.

EDIT: As in, I'm just waiting for the walls to come down.

sqeecoo

Arcane
The bigger issue is that we have to spend a turn to make Ulm go AI, which would mean another stall for Pan. I mean I guess we could give Zephyr Pan's turn and have someone else send in Ulm's turn, making it go AI?

sqeecoo

Arcane
Well, I gotta be off for today so I'll add another 24 hours. If Muty doesn't reply by tomorrow I think we are fully justified in getting a sub :)

sqeecoo

Arcane
Ok, time to get a sub I guess :)

So let me see if I got this right: I gotta change Pan's email to Zephyr's and resend the turn. At the same time, change Ulm's mail to someone whose CDkey is not currently in the game, and have him send in a turn for Ulm where he sets it to AI?

Dayyālu

Arcane
Ok, time to get a sub I guess :)

So let me see if I got this right: I gotta change Pan's email to Zephyr's and resend the turn. At the same time, change Ulm's mail to someone whose CDkey is not currently in the game, and have him send in a turn for Ulm where he sets it to AI?

Yes. Get Dreaad to do it, and lemme resend the turn this evening and give Zephyr his prize for the song thingie.

Zephyr Arsland

Learned
Oh, prize! Hey, thanks! I'm glad you felt it was appropriate :3

I'll send you my mail then, sqeecoo . I'm really grateful to everyone for letting sub in-the-same-game. Or at least for not actively opposing it.

sqeecoo

Arcane
No problem, I'll add 24h. No reason to rush things at this point since we've already been paused for a while and we still have to get someone to set Ulm to AI. Dreaad, Joined on the 4th of July, would either of you be up for it? Contact me via PM with your mail if yes :)

Zephyr Arsland

Learned
Atlantis and C'tis took advantage of your sheepishness and dual-crushed your (few) armies.

Zartanna was ready to go back to the Abyss and return to playing hopscotch on the torsos of the damned for quite a few centuries more. She doesn't believe in hope. But hey, miracles happen.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
Well, I gotta be off for today so I'll add another 24 hours. If Muty doesn't reply by tomorrow I think we are fully justified in getting a sub :)
Its better if someone sub me guys, I have too much shit on my head these days.

sqeecoo

Arcane
We're on it Muty, no worries. Hope you resolve your stuff well and we see you next game :)

Last edited:

noisenerd

Learned
Patron
BattleTech
Hey guys, sorry again for the absence... I'm getting no cooperation from the "real world" lately. :argh:

Big thanks to sqeecoo for keeping things rolling while I was away!

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
biwdjjoace.jpg

hbzsfzwqym.jpg
GWA HA HA HA, look at the report I've received from Garcia!

suhosx.jpg
*Grumbling* Being the Admiral of the Royal Fleet, I should be the one receiving rep... oh.

accfijvmiu.jpg

fnkgliuaux.jpg

mhbpmxkugi.jpg

wofesydrjd.jpg

oraukexklj.jpg

suhosx.jpg
How in God's name are we supposed to defeat all these armies, fighting Bogarus and Mictlan at the same time?! De Prado has gone MAD!

hbzsfzwqym.jpg
What's the matter, little mortal? Afraid to DIE? HA HA, you wish! Atlantis doesn't simply kill its victims. They torture and rape them relentlessly. To these horny frogs even a blood fountain is sexually attractive.

suhosx.jpg
ALLRIGHT, ENOUGH! Mind your tongue, demon, for you are speaking with a high-standing officer of Marignon!

hbzsfzwqym.jpg
PHAH, high-standing my ass. We will receive our orders soon, Diego. But we are at peace with our enemies for now. De Prado takes those NAPs seriously.

suhosx.jpg
He is going to send the Royal Fleet to attack Atlantis, isn't he?

hbzsfzwqym.jpg
Hrrmmm, I doubt it. Atlantis is the most powerful nation of this realm. Ethanim suggested the opposite strategy.

suhosx.jpg
How's that?

hbzsfzwqym.jpg
We let the frogs take over some of our territory, while focusing on Mictlan and Bogarus to compensate the losses.

suhosx.jpg
That sounds reasonable. We stand no chance against Atlantis on the battlefield. And we are about to fight three nations at once. God have mercy upon our souls.

hbzsfzwqym.jpg
Make it four.

suhosx.jpg
WHAT?!

hbzsfzwqym.jpg
They say Pangaea's Age of Anarchy is over. New rulers will take over the nation from this point.

suhosx.jpg
So what? We have no established relationships with Pangaea, as far as I know.

hbzsfzwqym.jpg
That is correct, but Igarak's little servant was causing trouble in Pangaea's lands for quite some time. Last month she had gone too far.

qntxsqmpmk.jpg

suhosx.jpg
No. God, no. She killed Menopathos, the famous White Minotaur.

hbzsfzwqym.jpg
They have more than enough reasons to attack Marignon now. I bet my flaming ass that a frog ambassador is already begging the beastmen for aid against De Prado.

suhosx.jpg
That won't happen!

hbzsfzwqym.jpg
Why not?

suhosx.jpg
I have my own sources, Buriol. Eyes and ears across the realm. I know for a fact that the coming of new rulers of Pangaea was... let's say, influenced by certain powers. Powers originating from a dying nation of Ulm.

hbzsfzwqym.jpg
Is that so? Hur hur, now you've caught my interest.

suhosx.jpg
I don't know any names or details. But I know for a fact, Pangaea will never ally with Atlantis - a nation that betrayed and annihilated Ulm, using conspiracy, allies, and element of surprise.

hbzsfzwqym.jpg
Time will tell, mortal. Time will tell.

suhosx.jpg
Yes, but please. Tell your friend Igarak to call off this succubus. God knows we don't need any more enemies right now.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Sorry guys, can I have a 24h extension? I got some serious shit to focus on and I dunno if and when I'll get the time to play...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom