Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 8: Lizzurd vs Grimwulf. HOW QUICKLY THE TIDE TURNS

Should Lizzurd and Grimwulf control Pretender nations, with Pretenders bearing their own names?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lizzurd

Cipher
You damned blind raptor, open the goddamn map and look at it. LOOK AT IT AT LEAST ONCE, for a change. How does Shinuyama prevent me from beating your ass? Do you see which mountains are actual mountains and which ones are border passes? Do you see that I have no terrain penalties to charge in and thrust your undertail? NOW LOOK AT YOUR OWN position and realize that you are locked inside a corridor of obstacles, like a steak in a jaw! You will sit there and cry for your mates to come and stop the endless enemy flow.

Look. Realize. Cry. Give up. (you may do it in other way around - I don't care)
What is this mad and blind batman talking about? The only "obstacle" i can see is Shinuyama. And yes, i see where are what kinds of mountains. And i don't see the way how they can hinder me. Your arguments are invalid, hydrafucker.

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
Grimwulf: for province names, just look at retardoland's thread titles:
JGjM1xM.png

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Ran into some technical issues with this map and server. As far as I understand, Lizzurd and his team experienced the same shit. Llamaserver refuses to proceed this map.

Sent an email to llamabeast, describing the problem and asking for help. If he doesn't reply in a day or two, we'll have to use a different map.

Lizzurd

Cipher
We can always try to find the third side and make him proceed our turns.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
We can always try to find the third side and make him proceed our turns.

Imagine how many bribes will he receive from both of us.

- Psst, Grimwulf. Wanna know Lizzurds scripts? I won't ask too much.
- Psst, Lizzurd. Wanna know Grimwulf's soft spots? I accept Visa and Mastercard.

I'll go bankrupt before midgame starts.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Awright, seems like llamabeast figured it out.

Oh I see.The problem is probably that I have a corrupt version of your map on the LlamaServer, as it seems to have a bug which can cause that. It normally presents itself by just refusing to start the game though, rather than causing this error, which is why I was confused.I can't fix the map from here as I'm on a business trip, but I should be able to do it tomorrow evening. Remind me if I don't. Cheers,llama

What a cool guy. Another time-out then, nothing critical.

Anyway, I'll jes go ahead and drink to his health. Will come back to my senses tomorrow.

Edit: Jesus Christ, he fixed it already.

So actually I just worked out a way I could try to fix it from here. I've just replaced the map with a fresh copy and restarted. Let me know if it works!

Everything works fine now.

Last edited:

Lizzurd

Cipher
Cool. I hope we could start this Saturday already. Our team has almost finished discussing and is almost ready to play.
Excepting for me, my play is still bad:negative:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
exlcelxrtk.jpg

I'm glad they have no illusions about what awaits them. Send them my way.

I'm still working on Thrones issue that you know about; and my team still needs some training. Calm your eggs.

Lizzurd

Cipher
You know, even when 99% die millions survive...

mdd8D4E.png

Have you already found required commands? I am sure they simply don't exist. Have you tried putting thrones as sites and then placing zero thrones in the game setup with 12 required points to win?

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
jxweiztnga.png

Have you already found required commands? I am sure they simply don't exis.

A bunch of new scripts were added with one of latest patches. The list on Desura somewhere. I didn't search very closely yet - busy with other things. Will finish once I get to it. Feel free to do it yourself, here is the script with start positions and Throne placements (without specification on Throne levels):
https://d.maxfile.ro/eotgtnssyq.map

And even if you finish it yerself, my team needs training, and so do I. Been some time since I played Pythium. I say we start this weekend.

Lizzurd

Cipher
It is hard to say who will win this war, but i want to notice one minor but very important thing. In a few hundred years people in Pythium will... WORSHIP LIZZURDS!

Lizzurd

Cipher
You were all shitposting anyway :troll:

That's not shitposting, it is my Holy Crusade against vile and traitorous Grimwulf! I will engulf the world in flames if it will be required to stop him!

By the way, can we start tomorrow?

Last line was added to make this post not classify as "shitposting"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom