Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[deleted]

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Class: Shoutboxer
Romance + 5
"I'm a beautiful gentlemen, give me ur vagina"

Monkeysattva

Cipher
Just ad Nazis to a typical D&D setting. I don't know. I always fancied a kind of blending between fantasy and early industrial. Some tech from our earth gets into a typical mystical orcs/dwarves/elves world, and "hilarity ensues." But you'd need a system to pin it down. That's the main problem with just coming up with a setting. The rules partially are what make it unique.

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
The player characters could be Nazis bringing lebensraum to fantasy land. Very Codexian.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
Female black supremacists rule the land, and white males are relegated in forced labor camps and have no rights. Codexers are to subvert this state of affairs through guerrilla and terrorism, killing blacks at every possible occasion, and working to save the white race from extinction by sexing the only mates available to them, fat flabby jabba-like white females used mainly as nannies and such by the black elites. Plot twist: there are no white females, the nannies are all trannies who keep that secret so they don't have to be relegated to labor camps. The codexers sex them anyway.

It's a bitter, doomed setting, sort of like dark sun

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
Class: Newfags; -5 INT, can call more of his flock to help if he feels insulted. Must worship a Unholy Company. Must be evil (typically chaotic)

Class: Oldfag: Must be over Age 35, must worship a Holy Company, gains spells based on Company

Class: SJ Warrior: must be chaotic good, has the power to boost self-esteem of insulted Newfags, has chance to charm women with his defense of the " underprivileged" per level.

Area: Realm of the Banned: an area filled with pitiful creatures who have spoken blasphemy in the eyes of a Mod. Birthplace of Alt Demons.

Oh and Post Count being the name for XP.

Dungeon: Proving Ground of the Dark Underlord

Last edited:

DavidBVal

4 Dimension Games
Patron
Developer
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Pathfinder: Wrath
SJW are chaotic under the "lawful" surface I think. Too many contradictions for lawful. Affirmative Action is the ephitome of chaotic behavior (I discriminate to avoid discrimination) much like people that kills for peace or the like.

Telengard

Arcane
You probably don't wanna mass-lump together ideas from the general public - unless it's for some kind of social experiment. Why not? Because:
  • If a committee were assigned the task of designing a man, they would come up with a hermaphrodite.
  • Too many doctors spoil the tranny operation.
  • A tranny operation is only as good as its weakest doctor.
And so forth.

Veelq

Augur
When i think about Codex and setting first thing that comes to my mind is Sanitarium - psychological horror point-and-click adventure game.

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
0kTtzaA.jpg

DavidBVal

4 Dimension Games
Patron
Developer
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Pathfinder: Wrath
You probably don't wanna mass-lump together ideas from the general public - unless it's for some kind of social experiment. Why not? Because:
  • If a committee were assigned the task of designing a man, they would come up with a hermaphrodite.
And so forth.

What if the objective is achieving a grotesque result...

Telengard

Arcane
And so forth.

i'd like to see what would happen if the codex was magically given medical knowledge and gave someone a sex change op
And lo, the first anime-body, multi-headed dick, tentacled, vagina-monster is born.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom