Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Diablo II - Europe/Softcore - Saturday 10/2 - 2300GMT

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
Parameters decided by polls:

Server: Europe
Softcore Ladder (because non-Ladder is gay)

2300 GMT =

12AM UK
1AM France, Germany
7PM EST
4PM PST

I would prefer a "vanilla" run through of the game (at least until Hell is beaten), no farming or crap like that.

Depending on the crowd we may be able to split into two groups to satisfy hardcore players or whatever.

Let's play tomorrow! I may or may not be there because I will be out of town with my laptop. If anyone wants to volunteer to take over coordination or be backup coordinator, then please do so.

aron said:
game names of

the codex 1
the codex 2
the codex 3
the codex 4

(shouldnt need more than that as you can cycle back to 1 when 4 is done, and if we have a soft/hard split it gives enough codex names to share)

Password = decline.

MetalCraze

Arcane
Softcore? Lawl are you some console gamer?
Back in the day we at the 'Dex were doing it hardcore - the way it's meant to be played!

aron searle

Arcane
I suggest game names of

The codex 1
the codex 2
the codex 3
the codex 4

(shouldnt need more than that as you can cycle back to 1 when 4 is done, and if we have a soft/hard split it gives enough codex names to share)

Password = decline.

Probably won't bother myself, midnights fine for fri/sat, but i didnt plan on playing only 1 game (i can't do midnight during the week as i am not a benifit scrounging scum), and softcore at that.

If anyone want's to play hardcore from say 6pm gmt (7pm UK) that would suit me.

I would prefer a "vanilla" run through of the game (at least until Hell is beaten), no farming or crap like that.

You know you'll have to do ballruns right?

bloodlover

Arcane
1 AM in Germany would make 12 AM in Romania... that would be 2:30 hours from now.

SHit, if we can get more ppl, I am in.

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
Welp, I may not be able to play on the Europe server. My game crashed when I was messing with the glide wrapper, but I am still logged in, so I can't log back in, lol.

bloodlover

Arcane
Idk. 2 AM is kind of late for me (the days when I play 18/24 hours per day the same game are long and gone for me). Can't you make it a decent hour ?

Btw my timezone is GMT+2

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom