Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Diablo II - Hardcore - Europe - 6PM GMT

aron searle

Arcane
6PM GMT

(7PM UK)
(8PM If your a cheese eating surrender monkey)

2 of us far, I reckon we need 4 or more peeps for it to be worthwhile.

If enough of us show interest in short notice lets start tomorrow, sat 7pm. Sundays not ideal, but Mondays good, same time.

I suggest game names of

The codex 1
the codex 2
the codex 3
the codex 4

(shouldn't need more than that as you can cycle back to 1 when 4 is done, and though we will be sharing the name with the softcore pussy's 4 variations should be enough)

Password = decline

I would prefer to play a blizzard sorc, though will play a lightning fury Amazon or trap assassin if others want to play that.

A barb with BO would be good, but I just don't have the reflexes for melee now.

aron searle

Arcane
Oh PS.

If you have a fancy new graphics card, run diablo in 2d not 3d if you get lots of lag.

Diablo doesn't like new computers and alot of "lag" can actually be caused by old code with new hardware (i know this through my own experience with several computers on different connections and friends with the same problem).

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
I might join in this, too. Don't care really either way, just want a sizable population so some momentum gets going.

aron searle

Arcane
A summoner would be good.

But I prefer playing with people that keep the number of summoned to 4-6 as much as practical, screen gets messy and laggy when you got someone summoning 30+ minions.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
Do I need an original copy? Or a non removed from the inventory works?

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
aron searle said:
A summoner would be good.

But I prefer playing with people that keep the number of summoned to 4-6 as much as practical, screen gets messy and laggy when you got someone summoning 30+ minions.
Hermm I meant don't care either way about hardcore or normal, and population being number of Codexers playing lol. Join one or the other or both, everyone.

aron searle

Arcane
I didn't bother starting a codex game as not enough people replied here.

Let's see what happens Monday, but I've already started on public games.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom