Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Did crispy block my ip out of spite?

So on Friday, Crispy once again tried to bully me, once again failed, got pwned as usual, and ran off crying. But ever since then, codex stopped loading for me on one of my computers. Connection times out every time. But it loads fine on everything else.

Now far be it from me to accuse crispy of petty shit like this, but since it IS crispy, can another admin check if he is doing stupid shit?

Thanks...

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Crispy is doing stupid shit.

But I didn't need to check to know that.

Whether or not he's doing stupid shit that affects you though, is an entirely different question.

And technically, not a question you asked.

Also, you've reached your question limit for the current month.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Whether or not he's doing stupid shit that affects you though, is an entirely different question.

Just ban crispo,it is tiresome to see people bitch about his cunty shit every two weeks. That miserable fuck constantly does jewish tricks and tries to ban people. One day you will wake up be unable to log in your own site lol. Stop being such a dimwitted fool and do something about that snake.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Yes, Porky, I specifically banned your internet IP address from the domain www.rpgcodex.net. I have the power to do so, I do these kinds of things on a whim, frequently, and without regard for the feelings of those involved.

I also own forty-two Bitcoins and a yacht parked off the Pont de Fer in Monte Carlo.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Yes, Porky, I specifically banned your internet IP address from the domain www.rpgcodex.net. I have the power to do so, I do these kinds of things on a whim, frequently, and without regard for the feelings of those involved.

I also own forty-two Bitcoins and a yacht parked off the Pont de Fer in Monte Carlo.
Every fucking week you get butthurt by some banter in the shoutbox and try/do ban people. It is getting old and tiresome.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Is that even how ip addresses work? He would only be able to block your public ip address, not the private ip address of only one of your devices.

Also, no one would ever give crispy that kind of power so it must have been someone else. Possibly darkunderlord himself

Semiurge

Cipher
Is that even how ip addresses work? He would only be able to block your public ip address, not the private ip address of only one of your devices.

Also, no one would ever give crispy that kind of power so it must have been someone else. Possibly darkunderlord himself

The private addresses won't matter. If all his devices use one router, then they share the same public address which can be IP blocked.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
So on Friday, Crispy once again tried to bully me, once again failed, got pwned as usual, and ran off crying. But ever since then, codex stopped loading for me on one of my computers. Connection times out every time. But it loads fine on everything else.

Now far be it from me to accuse crispy of petty shit like this, but since it IS crispy, can another admin check if he is doing stupid shit?

Thanks...

ur wrong
i blocked you
i have admin powers btw

Unwanted
Dumbfuck

Thanks...

ur wrong
i blocked you
i have admin powers btw
Make me a mod, there's nobody else you can trust with the keys to General Gaming. I'm the shill supreme and I'll split the affiliation revenue 50-50 with you.

agris

Arcane
Patron
Make me a mod, there's nobody else you can trust with the keys to General Gaming. I'm the shill supreme and I'll split the affiliation revenue 50-50 with you.
I fast-pass read that as "..I'll split the Infinitron revenue 50-50 with you".

The brain often interprets things in the context it expects :)

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
The private addresses won't matter. If all his devices use one router, then they share the same public address which can be IP blocked.
That's my point. Cripsy wouldn't have been able to block only one device, but Porky claims it only affects one and his others work.

Stavrophore

Most trustworthy slavic man
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
That's my point. Cripsy wouldn't have been able to block only one device, but Porky claims it only affects one and his others work.

Porky is creating a discord among codexers.

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

Just ban crispo,it is tiresome to see people bitch about his cunty shit every two weeks. That miserable fuck constantly does jewish tricks and tries to ban people. One day you will wake up be unable to log in your own site lol. Stop being such a dimwitted fool and do something about that snake.
That is something I see that slimy rat bastard Infinitron working towards rather than Crispy

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

That is something I see that slimy rat bastard Infinitron working towards rather than Crispy
Nah infi is more of an authist. I think that crispo is more sneaky gay lord than the jew.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom