Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Did crispy block my ip out of spite?

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
I know I was being dismissive of your problems before and a bit of a jerk, but the same thing happened to me. Everything I try to do is "forbidden" on my desktop. I now believe your problem is real. Did you find a solution? Was Crispy behind it all?

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
You guys should list all the alternative IPs that you use here, so we can then test which ones work and which don't.

Can't handle the bacon

Yesterday my internet went down for about 30 minutes in the morning, is crispy behind this too?

I know I was being dismissive of your problems before and a bit of a jerk, but the same thing happened to me. Everything I try to do is "forbidden" on my desktop. I now believe your problem is real. Did you find a solution? Was Crispy behind it all?

I was kinda joking in the OP, but Codex does have something weird going on, it's happened to quite a few people now, besides me. I had to get a VPN to connect on that particular IP, and I have to restart it once in a while, or it gets blocked too.

Not sure who is behind it, and whether or not it's intentional (some admin doing it for shits and giggles) or just the unintended side-effect of some technical stuff.

Cunt Dickula!?

There is free public wifi in bavarian town halls, goverment offices and universities. RPGCodex is blocked on those.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom