Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Divinity: Original Sin Pre-Release Thread

Jashiin

Arcane
Spreading information where I can. A rush to that million must happen.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Tool reference in the update...

:incline:

...but I don't know what else I'd want at this point? :(

Fan day ticket?
  • Weresheep Forum Badge, In the Credits as a Weresheep, a hint: add $6
  • THE Hint concerning the Weresheep: add $666

o_O

Jack Dandy

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Angry Joe and Biscuit videos will seal the 1Mil deal! Or, at least 800K. But, I'm hoping for a miracle.

Also how about Forktong sings something Metal-flavored for the Kickstarter finale? :P

Gord

Arcane
Or he's confident that his zombie viewers will back the project. Let's hope it's warranted.

It was from the Kickstarter Chat, so unless we have some impostor, he has backed it, I guess.

CyberWhale

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

@54:10
lar_q said:
So the party size can actually rise up to six. Originally we said that you were going to have only two extra henchmen. Maybe we'll make the companion stretch goal... so that would be cool.
But maybe we'll increase the amount to six. We are still making up our minds about that...

Wait, are you guys thinking about having TRUE 6 characters (2 PCs + 4 henchmen/companions) instead of the initial idea where there were only 4 characters (2 PCs + 2 henchmen/companions ) and 2 summons?

LundB

Mistakes were made.
So, I was looking at an old thread, and look at the advertising plant I found:

L1b5Ju2.png

Thats... quite the surprise. ForkTong, can you elaborate on the sex toy gameplay mechanics we will experience in D:OS?

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
So, I was looking at an old thread, and look at the advertising plant I found:

L1b5Ju2.png

Thats... quite the surprise. ForkTong, can you elaborate on the sex toy gameplay mechanics we will experience in D:OS?
It's going to have in built support for one of those usb plugged sex aids, for when you and your in game partner really hit it off.

Gord

Arcane
It also will be fully integrated into the dialogue system. When you disagree with the other player, the game decides based on your stats, the situation and previous choices which technique is applied.

Syl

Cipher
:salute: I must say I never expected such a title to include support for devices like the SOM: http://www.somjapan.com/index2.html

You've got to love the english translation. :lol:
"SOM" is our company's original, high spec machine. You should experience its real satisfaction has never existed.It is possible to use with domestic power supply(100V). For long term use, make materials under the complete manners. If you have any trouble, we will guarantee the maintenance for free. We are sure of the super-satisfaction much more than it's price

ForkTong

Larian Studios
Developer
A metal cover with piano and vocals only? o_O I could get in my band, but they all have actual day jobs...

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
What's the actual limit it can handle? I mean, if you're playing with 5 bros, what happens if everyone summons an elemental and hire a henchmen, going to insane 18 menbers in the party?

A metal cover with piano and vocals only? o_O I could get in my band, but they all have actual day jobs...
You can do it at night, we're not picky. :P

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom