Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

DO NOT FUCKING BUY ANYTHING FROM GOG

mondblut

Arcane
Piratebay and Demonoid have much better prices.

kanenas

Educated
lulz guise i torrent vidya gaems i dont liek cuz nobdoy maeks vidya games i liek

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
kanenas said:
lulz guise i torrent vidya gaems i dont liek cuz nobdoy maeks vidya games i liek
officer63.jpg

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I imagine, that when the counter reaches 6.000.000, the GoG servers will crash, because everybody will buy a game in the same moment. They want to win the whole catalouge as the 6000000th buyer.

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
Again, buying..."Good old games" actually leaves a bit of a market indicator for whats that worth....which isnt much...

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
J_C said:
the GoG servers will crash, because everybody will buy a game in the same moment.

the sales alone during that moment would probably do more than offset that giveaway

much like the lottery

TripJack

Hedonist
deus101 said:
Again, buying..."Good old games" actually leaves a bit of a market indicator for whats that worth....which isnt much...

if by isnt much you mean none at all then yeah maybe

fuck gog and fuck the subhumans that give them monies

Bruticis

TripJack said:
I assume you have a secret source that divulges this information. Please share.

Bruticis

TripJack said:
what information
I didn't think so... So it's just your usual fuck the man post in each every thread that involves money. Nothing to see here, moving on.

waywardOne

Arcane
TripJack said:
deus101 said:

It's funny. I'll spend hours tweaking 5 seconds of audio for a song but I hate googling and experimenting to get a game like MoO2 to run full screen and without mouse issues. Most of the games I've bought there were cheaper than what I tip the bell man when I go to Vegas, so I think of it not as buying the game (most of which I actually still have discs for) but paying them to get it to run worry-free on my system. This wouldn't be the case if the games weren't both old and cheap, but there it is.

DaveO

Erudite
Too late. IT'S OVER 6 MILLION!!! [insert appropriate meme picture here]

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
AlaCarcuss said:
MetalCraze said:
So I need to pay GoG, the shittiest shop out there that sells nothing but what we already have / nobody else wants to sell (due to it being abandonware), to get abandonware for free?

Lawl

Or maybe they will make bydlo happy with another scene crack included into the game (or "DRM-Free" in GoG speak)?

Wait, wut? You honestly believe every game on gog is abandonware? When does a game become abandonware in your opinion?

Take the current DnD pack that's on special - you think those games are all abandonware? :retarded:

Sure, most of us here may already own a lot of these games, but at least gog's making previously unavailable (or legally hard to get) games available for those that don't.

Abandonware for Skyway is anything released at TPB.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom