Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Don't be lazy, mods.

Shitposter
Yes because the RPG forums are full of sensible people who totally do not circlejerk each other by making fun of games that they have never played (DA: O is shit LOLOLOL why? I don't know I never played it I'm just a dumbass) or praising games that they have never played (I think Wizardry 4 was the best one. Why? One sec I need to check the online description of the game so I can make shit up). But hey anything to look more EXTREME AND EDGY to a bunch of online personalities, right?

Leave GD alone. It's fine the way it is. Only registered users can enter. That way we won't have people blowing in and joining just so because they can post racist rants on the forums and not get banned. That's all that's needed. Stop TRYING TO FUCKING RESTRICT SHIT!!

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
Exactly. When we have a thread on GB games, there's barely half-a-dozen people responding. If that's the measure - and it should be - 95% of Codexers can be banned. Grow some skin, ignore the obvious alts or give them enough rope to hang themselves - lose the fucking victim syndrome and man up. If nothing else, blow a fuse and go totally retarded on someone you hate, it'll clear the air and entertain everyone.

Wunderpurps

Educated
GarfunkeL said:
lose the fucking victim syndrome and man up.

Pretty ironic since you are so butthurt over alts. Man the fuck up and get over it, bitch.

I'll take any number pf Prosper alts over any post you've ever made. You are the epitome of uselessness, banalshitboring personified.

GarfunkeL said:
If nothing else, blow a fuse and go totally retarded on someone you hate, it'll clear the air and entertain everyone.

All I got is mild contempt here and there, sorry, but it seems to leave a deep impact on the weak minded.

Quetzacoatl

Liturgist
Cloaked Figure said:
Yes because the RPG forums are full of sensible people who totally do not circlejerk each other by making fun of games that they have never played (DA: O is shit LOLOLOL why? I don't know I never played it I'm just a dumbass) or praising games that they have never played (I think Wizardry 4 was the best one. Why? One sec I need to check the online description of the game so I can make shit up). But hey anything to look more EXTREME AND EDGY to a bunch of online personalities, right?

Leave GD alone. It's fine the way it is. Only registered users can enter. That way we won't have people blowing in and joining just so because they can post racist rants on the forums and not get banned. That's all that's needed. Stop TRYING TO FUCKING RESTRICT SHIT!!
When I scroll through General RPG Discussion I rarely see much discussion of Wizardry and if there is it is usually of 6,7,or 8. The people who do praise Wizardry 4 are those who played 80s rpgs like MMXI and Sceptic.Also you are generalizing. Not everyone here is like Dark Individual or Skyway.

Phelot

Arcane
I've been saying for awhile now that there is little new to say in GRPG. The reasons for this have already been mentioned. Basically, just leave everything alone and hope some decent new stuff comes out. I mean, even with Skyrim, there seems to be some good conversations between the trolls. Unfortunately, there aren't any games on the horizon that might offer up some interesting conversations on RPG mechanics or whatever. Maybe AoD, but... well... you know.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom