Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age gets ULTIMATE EPIC EDITION

Archaeon

Scholar
this is just... " Supergodzilla118

1 week ago 28 archdemons dislike this video because the Wardens killed them.
"

Relay

Educated
Big Nick Digger said:
Return to Ostagar, the Shale one, Wardens Keep and Awakening are all that really matter. The other ones seem kinda pointless since they're separated from the main game.

None matters IMHO, they don't make any sense at all in the context of DA. You're going through both a civil war and monster invasion.. and your priority is to.. get a golem, a lifeless, pointless keep and indulge in the nostalgia of your very fresh and recent past ? SERIOUSLY ? A real warden would have punched the guy at the camp who is nagging you to help him recover the honor of his family. There is only three fucking wardens in ferelden, the keep's useless and his honor worthless. A real warden would've asked for his other honor and delivered his one and true honor until it bleeds.

DLC make sense in games like Oblivion where the game doesn't end after you complete the main quest. Not so much in Biowhore games.

racofer

Thread Incliner
159fuh.jpg

I've recently refound my love for Dragon Age: Origins. It's quite fun. Only DLC I have is the Warden's Keep and Shale. May get Awakening later in the year after getting different stuff like New Vegas and such.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
back to sportforredneck said:
I've recently refound my love for Dragon Age: Origins. It's quite fun.

Were you in a recent accident and suffered massive brain damage and you are now recovering?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom