Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Avatars

Dragon Avatars

• Decline

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Incline

• K of C

• Total voters

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
I say the dragon avatars are causing severe decline around here. Way to many people are following the crowd on this one. It's kind of like when everyone changed to the horse avatars but much, much gayer (and not just because Jaesun is involved).

Also people need to stop switching avatars every time they get sand in their vagina (or whatever it is that causes them to switch).

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
PM2_176.png

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I'm pretty sure this will only last until DA2 comes out.

catfood

AGAIN
The DA2 and Skyrim hype got to the Codex. I say we ban all dragon avatars before the epidemic gets out of control.

a budda

Arbiter
stop whining faggots, ITZ COMING
we need the Rise of the Dragons

MOAR!

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I totally hate all the dragon avatars flooding the 'Dex these days.
:thumbsup:

As for your second point... :roll:

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I was just thinking about this and I realized that my previous avatars were Myron and Quayle, both characters who are complete assholes who think they're smarter than everyone else. That was not intentional.

And now my avatar is basically a fucking dracolich, and they're arrogant in everything I've ever seen them in.

mondblut

Arcane
It's not just dragons, HoMM itself is gay and so are its avatars. Almost as gay as that japfaggotry dlc some retards donated for, perhaps even more so.

a budda

Arbiter
mondblut said:
a budda said:
just you say it one more time and i'm reporting you to DU
:x

Your avatar almost screams "i love big nigger cock". Here, better?
"Your Mother Was a Hamster and Your Father Smelt of Elderberries!"

20 Eyes

Liturgist
Dragons are fucking gay.

If you're going to crowd around a fantasy creature, at least pick a good one. Something classy, for example... perhaps an Eye Tyrant. Now that is a monster worthy of respect.

Shannow

Waster of Time
Dragons are awesome. Too bad the dragon avatars suck :M
Don't give a fuck either way.
Carry on with the whining :salute:

Johannes

Arcane
If people can satisfy their dragons fix by visiting codex, they might not feel as much need to try Dargon Age.

HoMM is gay in any case, that's the real problem if there is one.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
oldmanpaco said:
I say the dragon avatars are causing severe decline around here. Way to many people are following the crowd on this one. It's kind of like when everyone changed to the horse avatars but much, much gayer (and not just because Jaesun is involved).

Also people need to stop switching avatars every time they get sand in their vagina (or whatever it is that causes them to switch).

What's wrong non Dragon BRO?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom