Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon's Dogma II - "They’re masterworks, all – you can’t go wrong"

gabel

fork's latest account
Patron
What the fuck is this obsession with death count? Who cares, retard? Difficulty is a meaningless thing. As long as the game is challenging enough to be engaging, that's all it needs to be. It doesn't need to 1 shot you everytime you touch a goblin's ballsack.

I didn't die a lot in DD1 either. That says 0 about the quality of the game.

As if that was the only problem...

notpl

Arbiter
What the fuck is this obsession with death count? Who cares, retard? Difficulty is a meaningless thing. As long as the game is challenging enough to be engaging, that's all it needs to be. It doesn't need to 1 shot you everytime you touch a goblin's ballsack.

I didn't die a lot in DD1 either. That says 0 about the quality of the game.
A game that a games journalist can complete with three deaths total is not "challenging enough to be engaging," though. This suggests that failure - a necessary component of engagement - is almost impossible.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
When did Dragon's Dogma suddenly get this Soulsborne reputation of being super difficult? Y'all niggas inventing shit in your head. Sure you could die alot in DD1, if you kept charging into a pack of enemies that were several levels above you like a total freakin retard.

gabel

fork's latest account
Patron
You are the faggots for hyping this goyslop. There are no female animations btw, right up your alley having trannies, I guess.
There are so many redflags, how any Dragon's Dogma fan can even consider buying this is beyond my comprehension.

notpl

Arbiter
When did Dragon's Dogma suddenly get this Soulsborne reputation of being super difficult? Y'all niggas inventing shit in your head. Sure you could die alot in DD1, if you kept charging into a pack of enemies that were several levels above you like a total freakin retard.

It would just be something - anything - to make me want to buy the game. "Even easier than a game that was already somewhat tedious" now gets added to a list alongside "Terrible performance," "Two new vocations," "Almost no new monsters," and "same-year DLC, almost certainly content that was deliberately cut or left out to be resold later." Wow, and for a mere $110 combined once the DLC comes out and finishes the game? How could I afford not to play it?

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat

It would just be something - anything - to make me want to buy the game. "Even easier than a game that was already somewhat tedious" now gets added to a list alongside "Terrible performance," "Two new vocations," "Almost no new monsters," and "same-year DLC, almost certainly content that was deliberately cut or left out to be resold later." Wow, and for a mere $110 combined once the DLC comes out and finishes the game? How could I afford not to play it?

Don't play it then you whining bitch.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
The Turk 2.jpg

He looks scary. I'd hide behind him or teach him to hold enemies still so I can murder them. Itty bitty waifus can't do that.

kites

samsung verizon hitachi
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
I knew it wouldn’t be good news once we really saw how it performs, but I wasn’t expecting it to be this demanding. I have a great recent model cpu but I took my friends 3060.. I can already hear it screaming at 1080p. Might have to grab it on ps5 if that is better optimised to maintain 30ish fps.

Denuvo is cpu-bound right? So even pirating probably wouldn’t help me much.

Jinn

Arcane
Only 24 hours to release! Man, it's going to be a fun weekend. Been looking forward to this for years, and even better, it's exactly the kind of game I've been craving for weeks now too.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
Sounds like the PS5 version is the best unless you have a monster of a PC. Ah the PS5 master race wins again. Lig me ballz and tickle me taint LOL!

Does this seriously only have 1 save slot? I wanted to main a warrior but also be able to perv out over my archer's ass from time to time. It can't be true.

kites

samsung verizon hitachi
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Sounds like the PS5 version is the best unless you have a monster of a PC. Ah the PS5 master race wins again. Lig me ballz and tickle me taint LOL!

Does this seriously only have 1 save slot? I wanted to main a warrior but also be able to perv out over my archer's ass from time to time. It can't be true.

Looks like it uses the same style of save system as the first game; which you’d need a pc to copy the save file in order to have a separate one.

I was surprised when I saw some clips of the leaker playing archer with skimpy underwear. Of course the running model combined with huge ass made it look uncanny. Probably some CC tweaking people have figured out how to make walking animations look less weird.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
Looks like it uses the same style of save system as the first game; which you’d need a pc to copy the save file in order to have a separate one.
Hmph, nice subtle flex. Not worth paying thousands of dollars for tho. My little PS5 friend seems to run the game just fine!

I was surprised when I saw some clips of the leaker playing archer with skimpy underwear. Of course the running model combined with huge ass made it look uncanny. Probably some CC tweaking people have figured out how to make walking animations look less weird.
I'm gonna need to see some clips of this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom