Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon's Dogma II - "They’re masterworks, all – you can’t go wrong"

Black

Arcane
It's a false flag, I won't let you have hope ever again. I won't let you get hurt.

Jinn

Arcane
Bunch of goddamn drama queens around here.

We knew it was coming. Now I rejoice!

Lorebrok

Educated
Looking forward to it. Really liked DD1 even with all its flaws and the game feeling kinda unfinished, which hopefully will not be the case for DD2

Wunderbar

Arcane
Same energy

rsLgtT3.jpg

jungl

Augur
Capcom won't deliver. RE3 remake was rushed. Village was meh. Original DD was honestly whatever. Feel like the people that praise it skipped out on stuff like blade of darkness and good adventure open world games.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Capcom won't deliver. RE3 remake was rushed. Village was meh. Original DD was honestly whatever. Feel like the people that praise it skipped out on stuff like blade of darkness and good adventure open world games.
I feel like you're making some good points and yet I have to wonder if you won't go fuck yourself.

Also, anyone who didn't like the first DD despite its flaws is a visionless moron who likes to eat shit. I have a study that proves it.

Silverfish

Arbiter

Remake 3 was rushed and Village skipped the whole "game" thing and focused on its meme big tits vampire to generate easy funds for DD2.

Generic-Giant-Spider

HEY. HEY YOU.

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

holds glock to your head

SHUT THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW.

Suicidal

Arcane
I'm happy they finally showed something, but the fact that it's only a logo (not even a cinematic trailer) probably means that the game is still several years away. :negative:

This game will be compared to Elden Ring for years to come.

Not only that, it's gonna be constantly called an inferior copy of Elden Ring by normies who think From Software invented 3rd person action games.

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron

Capcom's track record is wobbly indeed, but I still trust these guys to land a hit far more than any other major Dev/Publishing house. What's the chance of DD2 turning into a total dud, vis-a-vis, say, Dragon Age 4 or TESVI?

Capcom is still a rock in this storm of decline.

Perkel

Arcane
Fucking yes. I've been waiting for it. Now back to fridge.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom