Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Drama is shit these days

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
It's unfathomable to me how you're supposedly a lawyer. You must lose every single case you attempt to "handle".

- Irenaeus is well-known for being a complete spaz here
- He's been banned and "timed-out" many times
- At least 50% of his content here is insulting people
- In this very thread he's repeating his bizarre claim that Roguey is a cannibal

Yet you claim he's very calm.

I can only conclude that 'calm' to a coke addict is... Irenaeus. So okay, I get it now.

Humbaba

Arcane
You see I might have given rusty's big rpg sex orgy a try but now that Down Syndromelord is trying to force me to post there, I cannot possibly as a matter of principle do that.

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
You see I might have given rusty's big rpg sex orgy a try but now that Down Syndromelord is trying to force me to post there, I cannot possibly as a matter of principle do that.
I hear you bro. Unfunny Dunderlord is just cringe on a stick. :salute:

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Imagine if what happened ITT happened in a courtroom.

"Your honor, defense council is an idiot. He has no point, his arguments are vapid and without merit, and furthermore he does this court a disservice by his presence here alone. I move for an immediate conviction of the defendant on all counts."

"Councilor, are you sure you're in the correct courtroom today?"

"...damn it."

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik
It's unfathomable to me how you're supposedly a lawyer. You must lose every single case you attempt to "handle".

- Irenaeus is well-known for being a complete spaz here
- He's been banned and "timed-out" many times
- At least 50% of his content here is insulting people
- In this very thread he's repeating his bizarre claim that Roguey is a cannibal

Yet you claim he's very calm.

I can only conclude that 'calm' to a coke addict is... Irenaeus. So okay, I get it now.
You seem upset.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom