Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Exterminatus: Rival Series, a 40K mod for HL2

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCcypsDs06s&feature=fvst

Exterminatus Has Arrived
« on: January 30, 2010, 10:47:35 am »

It gives me great pleasure to announce the release of the first publicly available, playable, version of Exterminatus - Rival Species 2. The release comes in two versions:

* A self extracting installer, Exterminatus - Rival Species 2.exe (195,163 KB)
* A ZIP archive, Exterminatus - Rival Species 2.zip (198,983 KB)

Please visit the Downloads page of the Exterminatus manual for a list of sites you can download the installer from. Have a read of the Manual while you download. EX is still only in the Beta stage of development and the manual will give you a better idea of what to expect.

http://40ksource.com/common/wiki_manual ... /Downloads

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
"This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

[edit]

Dug around. found some other videos. Game looks crap.

desocupado

Magister
What the fucking fuck music is that for showing a w40k mod?

The game looks ok, but the animations are weird. Plus the gameplay looks bland.

barker_s

Cipher
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
I remember checking it out about a year ago and it wasn't very good. Maps and models were shit and gameplay got boring after a few hours. I'd rather see an official Battlefield game set in 40k universe.

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
You fuckers. I spend several hours desperately trying to find a 40k fps (mod) to play and this is what I get in return.

barker_s said:
I remember checking it out about a year ago and it wasn't very good. Maps and models were shit and gameplay got boring after a few hours. I'd rather see an official Battlefield game set in 40k universe.

There apparently was a BF2 mod in the works, but it folded into some UT3 mod, which I tried last night and it was terrible.

There's also a 1942 mod, but I don't have 1942 so I don't know if it's good and if it has players: http://www.moddb.com/mods/battlefield-40k

What the fucking fuck music is that for showing a w40k mod?
Whathwathwhtaht you should appreciate your 80s Transformers music, bro.

Deakul

Augur
Man, Rival Species for HL1 was the shit.

Glorious memories of a huge map with spess mehreens and elfdar pew pewing at eachother and shit blowing up everywhere while prepubescent kids screamed into the mics.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom