Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

FABEL III IS OUTT!!1!

Volrath

Arcane
Patron
Derpers gonna derp.

Exmit

Scholar
174301515.jpg

NUDE MOD NOW

AlaCarcuss

Arbiter
Azrael the cat said:
Mortmal said:
I think its time to put oneyeking and exmit out of their misery, clearly gaming as become torture to them and they dont excel at trolling either.
Whos for a perma ban ? ready the parrots!
:M

Lol, turning the Jim Profit parrot ban-by-voting event into a general 'can ban anyone with enough votes' (calculated proportionally to the Codex membership) would be awesome. Of course, this place would soon make Lord of the Flies look like a P+C committee. VoD, DU and the other mods would be among the first to go, and pretty soon there'd be just Volourn left, renaming the site the 'Bioware Appreciation Codex'.

:M

Not only that but (as much as I hate to admit it), the codex just wouldn't be the same without all the trolls (1eyed, skyway et al...) - they kind of define the place.

After all, I don't just come here to discuss games - it's the only place on the net that I can troll and be trolled with a measure of impunity :love:

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
I hate myself for probably buying this. The original was simpleton city and I hear the second one (which was too cool for PC gamers apparently) was said to be even more dumbed-down.

Murk

Arcane
Nah, the ones we have seem to be stuck with their dongs.

Kaanyrvhok

Arbiter
DalekFlay said:
I hate myself for probably buying this. The original was simpleton city and I hear the second one (which was too cool for PC gamers apparently) was said to be even more dumbed-down.

If 1 was simpleton city 2 was Terrischiavo land.

Still any game that lets you turn a ho into a housewife has some merit.

Strangely enough those bandit women (like the ones who hung around outside the Crucible) made by far the best wives and mothers in Fable II.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Genma:TheDestroyer said:
Strangely enough those bandit women (like the ones who hung around outside the Crucible) made by far the best wives and mothers in Fable II.

Strong, independant women then? Hmm seems a bit off.

Clockwork Knight said:
Malakal said:
Strong, independant women then? Hmm seems a bit off.

*gets married, has kids*

*wife whines constantly, demanding bigger houses and shit*

*Lucien shoots them at the end of the game and taunts you about it*

*feelsgoodman.jpg*

That's why I prefer the bandit women, stick them in a decent house and visit them every once in awhile, and they'll fall over themselves to welcome you home every time. "I was so lucky to find someone like you!" Grateful to be anything but a gutter rat again.

My other character married both a rich bitch and a merchant...I don't recommend either.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Nickless said:
Where's VoD's news post?!?! This is front page stuff

Not enough 'wit' in the title. Lets see... Farte 3, the new turd is shit. Now thats better, off to news section.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom