Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Fallout 2 is a theme park

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
If Josh can't hit the broad side of a barn with a gun, then perhaps he should focus on melee weapons. Can't be so difficult to defeat Roguey with a Katana especially if you also invested in obfuscation.

Needs a humiliating custom tag. Not Dumbfuck, though.

Please do something about Infintron. His sole purpose in every thread he enters to disrupt it and make it all about him and his news/more news crap. I usually just lurk, but have seen too many good discussions get ruined by him. It's fucking annoying.
Please do something about SMA. His sole purpose in every thread he enters to disrupt it and make it all about him and his tranny crap. I usually just lurk, but have seen too many good discussions get ruined by him. It's fucking annoying.
Please do something about idon'thavetimeforthiscrap. His sole purpose in every thread he enters to disrupt it and make it all about him and how he has no time for this crap. I usually just lurk, but have seen too many good discussions get ruined by him. It's fucking annoying.
Please do something about Crispy and VioletShadow. Their sole purpose in every thread they enter to disrupt it and make it all about them and their secret love story crap. I usually just lurk, but have seen too many good discussions get ruined by him. It's fucking annoying.
Please do something about DU. His sole purpose in every thread he enters to disrupt it and make it all about him and his ding dong bannu crap. I usually just lurk, but have seen too many good discussions get ruined by him. It's fucking annoying.

Please do something about zwanzig_zwoelf. His sole purpose in shoutbox is to disrupt it and make it all about him and his docking crap. I usually just spam, but have seen too many good discussions get ruined by him. It's fucking annoying.

Sawyer gave up on any human emotion to (try to) be the ultimate designer, and at that moment Roguey was born.

xn10JC.jpg

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Sawyer gave up on any human emotion to (try to) be the ultimate designer, and at that moment Roguey was born.

That sounds like a good plot for a game!

The protagonist of the story, known as the Last Castoff, is the final vessel for the consciousness of an ancient designer, who managed to find a way to leave behind his last human emotions and be reborn in anew, thus achieving the ultimate designer form. Unknown to him, however, every time he abandoned – or "cast off" – these aspects of his human side, they awoke with a consciousness of their own, having no memory of their former master or his deeds. The actions of this man, known as the Hater of Fun to some, attracted the enmity of the "Angel of Decline", who now seeks to destroy him and his creations.

mondblut

Arcane
He probably can't hit the side of a barn with it.

That doesn't matter, being able to hit the side of a barn and being unable to hit the side of a barn should make no differnce in resolving the ultimate outcome of a combat, because balance.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Problem: Roguey argues about stupid feminists shit.

Solution: Don't argue with Roguey.

Women hate being ignored. If you ignore them they'll go insane and become angry. Hopeful this will cause her to leave this site.

Last edited:
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Her sole purpose in every thread she enters to disrupt it and make it all about her and her feminist/sawyerist crap. I usually just lurk, but have seen too many good discussions get ruined by her. It's fucking annoying. :decline:

Check your privilege.

Just don't give Roguey opportunity to quote something from A.D. 2009, May 25, 9:11 Pacific Time and she he will be lurking beneath the surface like a stalker shark. SJW stuff can be funny sometimes, but it's boring after a while. But of course someone always takes a bait and then it goes on and on...

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
Roguey's custom tag should be a rectangle with "AWESOME BUTTON" writ upon't. Then maybe our dumber posters will get distracted clicking on it, and forget to feed the troll.

DragoFireheart

Roguey's custom tag should be a rectangle with "AWESOME BUTTON" writ upon't. Then maybe our dumber posters will get distracted clicking on it, and forget to feed the troll.

Have it redirect them to RPG Watch when they click on the tag.

catfood

AGAIN

Aeschylus

Swindler
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Roguey is probably the most broadly successful troll in Codex history. If anything, some kind of lifetime achievement award is more warranted than a punishment.

Monty

Arcane

Delterius

Arcane
Roguey is probably the most broadly successful troll in Codex history. If anything, some kind of lifetime achievement award is more warranted than a punishment.
Agree. Roguey even made that thread in GD about the success of the trolling, but people keep biting. Guess there are always more suckers to take the bait.

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/ive-finally-knocked-andhaira-off-his-perch.84897/
Indeed. The Administration has failed to reward Roguey for zir efforts. Giving zir a tag is not so much as a matter of punishment or humiliation here, but solely of honor.

DragoFireheart

Agree. Roguey even made that thread in GD about the success of the trolling, but people keep biting. Guess there are always more suckers to take the bait.

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/ive-finally-knocked-andhaira-off-his-perch.84897/

More ignores than hiver?

Impressive.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Josh used to be interested in guns. I know he used to own one or two. I'm not sure if he sill interested or if he still owns the guns.
Circa 2010
http://new.spring.me/#!/JESawyer/q/527598909
I have three rifles (a .22LR Henry Lever Carbine, .357 Magnum Rossi 92, and a Russian capture Mauser K98k) but I don't think that qualifies me as a gun nut. I purchased the rifles because I wanted to understand what it means to be a gun owner in the United States and because I wanted to have a more practical understanding of how firearms are operated and maintained.

Because there are no outdoor ranges in Orange County, I can only use my Henry and Rossi (with .38 Special) at local indoor ranges. At some time in the future, I'd like to get an M1911 and a Ruger Vaquero, but that will probably require selling off a couple of the rifles I currently have.
What he kinda alludes to but doesn't outright state was that he became a gun owner so he could better design the guns on Fallout: New Vegas. Now that's true dedication and it resulted in some of the best guns in a role playing shooter despite the engine not being able to support a progressive recoil system.
Josh said:
Before working on F:NV, I only had "normal" video game player-level knowledge of firearms and had practically no hands-on experience with anything more powerful than a common air rifle. During F:NV's development, I studied firearms a lot, took a handgun safety course, bought a handgun and several rifles, and spent a lot of time at firing ranges. I also learned how to field strip and clean my firearms, though I never did a full detail strip.

Abstract game mechanics are a bit like art in that you have to understand the rules before you can break them with your ~style~.

Lhynn

Arcane
Roguey is doing this on purpose and enjoying it so fucking much i bet...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom