Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview Fallout 3 lead character artist interview

psycojester

Arbiter
JarlFrank said:
psycojester said:
Mamon said:
I find the machism of this board really disturbing.

You get jaded to it after a while. Just be happy we killed off the anti-Semites

TNP was funny in his own right.

And we still got our art-Nazi Lyric Suite.

No he wasn't, he only had one joke and he kept re-using it. Got old fast.

At least Lyric Suite provides lots of variety with his Nazi/elitist/misogynistic/regressionist ways

slipgate_angel

Scholar
i also fear that the many women(i don`t know exactly how many are there) in the FO3 dev team will make Fallout look soft and weak. They shouldn`t be doing stuff like environment, they add a lot of cute things, which look just "faget" to us, mostly here wouldn`t even notice, i guess, but i see those things and i don`t like them. I`d like to know whos responsible for all the shiny graphics effects.

...where did this come from? I'm ever scared to ask, why would you think that women would add cute, or shiney for that matter?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom