Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout Fallout: Last Hope- A new Fallout 2 mod that just came out

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Is this mod ready to go or it's better to wait for a patch or two?

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
Just noticed while digging though NMM that a new TC mod for Fallout 2 came out a few months ago. Have not played it yet so I can't speak to it's quality https://www.nma-fallout.com/resources/last-hope-mod.146/

Stuff like this should be on the front page regardless. But alas, it is reserved for mainstream garbage, Obsidian, and games which aren't even RPGs.
Yes.

It being at the front page will make more people try it.

Then people could report the bugs they found and their suggestions

Then modmaker could use this input to fix/improve the mod

We don't have influence on major developers, but in such projects we can play a sizeable role

Yeah but it's not just that

If Shillfinitron and Dark Undercuck really cared about this genre, they would cover mods for classics. Since modding classics is the apex RPG experience in this day and age, it would be good for everyone, not just mod creators

Last edited:

Grabbag

Barely Literate
There's a let's play on YouTube done by Quantum Apprentice, for people wondering how the mod is like (it's an older version that was removed by the creator, tho. So a 100% accurate showcase, it is not).

If you play it, you may want to report any bugs found during your playthrough, so that Forgotten Knight can squash them.
i find quantum apprentice annoying, i usually like to check out a mod on youtube before i play it, it sucks that the only guy who has run the mod on youtube is him, but i'll grit my teeth and watch, just because the mapping looks gorgeous and super detailed, it irks me how little info is on this mod, i really REALLY don't wanna invest hours in a mod that's probably dogwater...

does anybody got anymore info on this mod?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom