Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Filters for upcoming shitstorm

Nael

Arcane
To whom it may concern:

I would like to request in lieu of the upcoming United States Presidential Elections optional, or mandatory if you see fit (please), language filter for various candidates' names and political affiliations be implemented. Every time we have an election in America everyone in the world feels like they have some big important opinion they want to share. Well, I don't give a fuck. I want all that shit to be behind a big wall of lulzy replacement words so that I won't ever have to read the name Hillary Clinton, Jebbush, Republican, Democrat, etc, etc.

If you want suggestions on what to replace and what to replace it with I am available for such a task.

Thank you for your consideration, and godspeed.

Nael

Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Just use the most hilarousappropriate pokemon/SMT/digimon to replace the candidates' names based on their famous characteristics.

sser

Arcane
Developer
Hillary Hillary Hillary Hillary Hillary Hillary Hillary, I'm 100% Hillary.

Hillary Hillary Hillary Hillary Hillary Hillary Hillary! We all 100% Hillary.

J1M

Arcane
I agree. Filter republican to be replaced with democrat and democrat to be replaced with republican. Nobody will notice.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
O.K. I propose we filter Hillary with an image of Nael's naked wife.

4b75abe7e671153d5882695855db8478.jpg

Angthoron

Arcane
And the population of Manhattan may be ordered to evacuate if Hilary Clinton's ass keeps getting any bigger.

Eirikur

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015

Don Peste

Arcane
Replace every spoiler in the Game of thrones season 5 thread with "Hillary Clinton".

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom