Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

First Sonic RPG dialogue screenshot revealed!

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Most adults are pretty stupid. :Blakemore:

deuxhero

Arcane
Fat Dragon said:
I liked the Sonic games better when the only characters were Sonic, Tails, and that fatass scientist guy.

What was wrong with Sonic the Hedgehog 3 and Knuckles?

Keldorn

Scholar
Well, it appears that Mr. Gaider has been spooked (and/or disturbed) by abrasive Codexian antics yet again.

But he *will* punish you. He'll put a non-voluntary party member in DragonAge just to show he can !

DoppelG

Scholar
Don't care about the game but i think i can understand why some might like it. Thing that bothers me the most is that is this a game Bioware should be making? I guess so, wich could mean very little or much more. We will see.

Keldorn

Scholar
I hope BiowEAre allows Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood engine to be moddable.

There are some really twisted and repulsive things modders could do to make it macabre and downright mean.

POOPERSCOOPER

Prophet
Dgaider said:
The Walkin' Dude said:
Imagine if every artist in the history would do his craft only for money. In case of Bioware they had legions of fans and if NWN and BG are any indicators, hardcore CRPGs would sell millions regardless. Bioware, however, is such a complete and utter sellout that they would rather choose *potentially* more money in favor of keeping at least a bit of creativity and respect for a new art field.

I want to rape the collective asses of Bioware as a punishment for such sluttery.

Kind of bringing obtuseness to a whole new level, I see.

This is a game for kids, in case that passed over your head. Is there something wrong in making a different kind of game for a different audience-- in this case a game on a platform that only requires a smaller team and thus can be made with relatively low cost-- in addition to our regular efforts? Apparently so, and in addition it seems to be cause for personal affront. God forbid.

Sad to see that the Codex has abandoned even the pretext of intelligent discussion these days.

Wait, this game isn't designed for people who like RPGs? What if I'm older than a snot nosed faggot? I'm I not your audience target anymore?

You should of said that you wanted to make a more good hearted RPG instead of saying your making it for kids. PR 101.

Warden

Arbiter
Poor hedgehog.. harassed by a fascistic company. :(
I love animals and this is totally SAD.

Why don't you make a rpg called "Chris the moronic pig" instead? Leave animals alone. Well, except for fat stupid pigs obviously.

One of the dialogue highlights could be this:

"I'm not saying that a person cannot intelligently defend their preferences or beliefs about systems or whatever, but coming into a thread you don't agree with just to "show others the otehr side of the arguement" or whatever is not welcome and will get a person excluded from further conversations."

:lol:

http://forums.bioware.com/forums/viewto ... m=84&sp=45

ecliptic

Liturgist
Dgaider said:
Sad to see that the Codex has abandoned even the pretext of intelligent discussion these days.

It really has. :-/

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom