Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Flash Game based on DA2 better than DA2

sea

inXile Entertainment
Developer
curry said:
Got bored in 10 secs
At least it beats Dragon Age II's record of making me want to vomit the moment the first NPC opened their mouth, which I suppose counts as zero seconds, since it's in a cutscene.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Button mashing trash that's only tolerable because it's only ten minutes long. Also the bosses are the very definition of "long and boring HP-drain fests."

Kraszu

Prophet
What about the bioware TB flash game based on DA:O is it any good?

Fens

Ford of the Llies
heh... actually kinda amusing in an arcade-machine way... think "contra" without flair, without multiplayer, without guns, much shorter, with a pretty boring dragon boss and rather pointless stats... so... rather go play "contra"

Kraszu said:
What about the bioware TB flash game based on DA:O is it any good?
nope... pretty bad... they managed to cram filler combat even into that and made the derp roads the main theme:
http://www.dragonagejourneys.com/

MMXI

Arcane
Still, Dragon Age: Journeys was 1000x better than Origins. At least the combat was rather tactical.

sea

inXile Entertainment
Developer
I kind of enjoyed Journeys. 100% linear and a bit boring by the end, but a lot better than the Legends dross. I guess the Heroes of Might & Magic hex combat won me over, even if they stuck with the absolute basics.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Where did I say this game was any good? I just said it's better than DA2 :M

Played it for about a minute before I got bored, but it's still better than DA2, especially graphically.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
The flash game held my attention for 15 seconds, so it beats DA2 by 11 seconds.

Angthoron

Arcane
ITT: playing flash games based on shit is better than playing with actual shit.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
JarlFrank said:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/570742

Especially the graphics and artstyle

Actually, the game looks like shit too. Its all grainy and pixelated, and the art sucks. Just like Origins.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom