Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Forum light theme

Kefa

Literate
I wish the forum had a light theme. Not Discord's fully white abomination but a bright background with a dark text. My pussy ass brain struggles to read when there's a big contrast difference between the text and the background. If anyone has a CSS code for Stylus (the chrome plugin), that would work too.

Kefa

Literate
Low contrast between font and background or similar colors cause poor readability not the other way round.
I see what you mean but it's not that it's hard for me to read it's just that it gets blurry and eventually I start seeing white lines everywhere. Normally every site and app has a light theme so it hasn't really been an issue but I also realize no one will make a whole new theme just for one user, who's also brand new to the forum. I just thought I'd make a thread in case anyone else would like a dark theme now or in the future.

Kefa

Literate
body{filter:invert(1)hue-rotate(180deg)saturate(5)contrast(0.05)}
looks great lmao
guess I need to stop being lazy and write my own code

after I learn how to code that is

actually I think I know an easier solution, is there a way to replace all white text with another colour? I'm talking about a custom CSS code for Stylus of course, not the actual forum. I've been trying to select it through inspecting the page but I don't know the first thing about coding.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom